[00:05.62]Yum. 好吃 [00:08.50]Oh, my. [00:18.66]- Here it is. Of course. - What... - 哦,在这里 - 什么? [00:22.82]- Whos that? - I dont know. - 是谁? - 我不知道 [00:29.98]Special delivery for Mrs. Julia Child. 给Julia Child女士的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

[00:06.84]You must have a mortar and pestle. 你们必须有钵和杵 [00:09.92]Incidentally, my father is horrified Im going to cooking school. 顺便说一下 听说我在学烹饪 我爸吓坏了 [00:14.68]Offered to give me extra money to hire a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

Education Report - Using National Parks as Classrooms This is the VOA Special English Education Report. The National Park Service in the United States will mark its one hundredth anniversary in twenty-sixteen. As it nears its second century, the Park

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

And Julia Gillard will hold her first Cabinet meeting later this morning as Prime Minister. She's promised to get straight back to work in her new role. One of her first jobs will be to choose her front bench, and she isn't ruling out her ministerial

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

The Deputy Prime Minister Julia Gillard will stand against Mr Rudd in a leadership ballot at nine o'clock in Canberra this morning. Now if she wins, Julia Gillard will become Australia's 27th Prime Minister and its first female leader. Kevin Rudd cal

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

The Prime Minister Julia Gillard is facing growing opposition to her plan to process asylum seekers in East Timor. The country's Deputy Prime Minister Jose Luis Guterres says the proposal is unlikely to be accepted. And a senior East Timorese politic

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

Summer Baseball Grooms Players for Majors As the sun sets on Cape Cod and the swimmers leave the beach, local ball fields light up as top college athletes face off in the Cape Cod Baseball League. The talent is unbelievable here, says Jeff McNeil, a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

Home Shopping Victor: Turn off the TV and put down that phone. I know what youre about to do. Julia: I wasnt going to do anything. Victor: Youre watching the home shopping channel and you have the phone in your hand, which means youre about to call t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

Julia: OK, so we've talked about freelancing your skills and living and working abroad. Have you ever done that? Have you ever lived and worked in a... Todd: Like digitally, just like a kind of nomad? Julia: Yeah. Todd: Yeah, I did. I did it for a ye

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So, Julia, we're both teachers. Julia: That's right. Todd: And are you familier with the different learner types? Julia: A little bit, yes, I encounter different kinds of learners in my classrooms. Todd: OK, so for example, what kind of learner

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(241) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Julia: And how about you? What kind of learner are you? Todd: Well I guess I'm maybe kinesthetic, that's movement, right, or doing things with your hands. Julia: Yeah, I think so or even your whole body? Todd: I don't know. Is kinesthetic using your

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: We're talking about education and about, you know, people applying themselves and giving grades and giving praise and stuff like that. Have you ever thought that maybe we, because we're both teachers, both of us are teachers, that maybe we put

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

By Jeri Watson and Caty Weaver Broadcast: December 26, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Faith Lapidus with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about five special people who died during the past year. We st

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Part 1 Stock Market Investment 股市投资 Stock market investment gives you the unique opportunity to take a direct part in the growth and success of companies. When you buy shares in a company, it means that you actually own a portion of that company

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Texas Bookseller Picks 3 Summer Reads ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: Can you smell change in the air? Has a surprisingly cool breeze in the morning reminded you that summer is almost over and you're still making it through your summer book list? Well keep read

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Script: Thats Ratatouille, he is a rat, he cooks, he wants to be a chef. But what really matters is what Disney wants from Ratatouille? The answer is your money. So they are doing a different kind of marketing. Forget about kids' toys, they are goin

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Always love to welcome Louis-Dreyfus back to GMA, shes up now for a forth Emmy this year for a star-churning lead, shes also gonna moving a new film out this week, its called Enough Said. And Julia stars obstacle late James Gandolfini. Two divorced p

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Julia: Arent you nervous about your surgery next week? Hugh: No, its a routine procedure. I dont even need to be admitted overnight. Julia: But arent you going under general anesthesia? Its not the same as local anesthesia, you know. Hugh: Yes, I kno

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Kevin Rudd will be sworn in as prime minister today. He's promising a new approach to make Labor competitive at the federal election. His return to the top job followed another day of drama in Canberra. In the end, his victory over Julia Gillard was

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

On Thursday morning, Australians were surprised to find they had a new Prime Minister. She is Julia Gillard, Australias first woman Prime Minister. On Wednesday, Kevin Rudd was still PM of the Australian Labour government, a position he has held for

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语