Section 7,Asking for clarification? 请对方进一步说明。 Excuse me, How do I get to the Grand hotel? 对不起,请问到圆山大饭店怎么走? I am sorry , I didnt catch what you said. Could you repeat it please? 对不起,我没听懂你

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

英语口语王 想说就说(五)01

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(五)

AS IT IS 2014-12-12 Have Police Incidents Hurt Americas Image? 弗格森案有损美国的国际形象 People around the world are again talking about race relations in the United States. Recently, two U.S. grand juries decided not to recommend legal

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

New Violence Hits Ferguson, Missouri An American grand jury ruling has resulted in new violence in the city of Ferguson, Missouri. The jurors decided not to charge a white police officer who shot and killed an unarmed African American teenager last A

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

How exciting that would be! Mameto agreed that any donkey would have to run fast to beat Tintourlet. 那将是多么令人兴奋的一件事啊!玛莫认为,驴只有跑得快才能打败丁图莱特。 But first, she said, it must be decided how

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Jo is interviewing Matt at Piccadilly Circus Youling: Hello. Youre listening to On The Town from BBC Learning English. 大家好, 我是幼玲。 我现在在演播间, 和大家一起看看我们的 Jo 又在哪里流览。 Hi Jo where ar

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The Streaming Down the Yangtze team has arrived in Yichang, Hubei Province and visited the Three Gorges Dam, the world's largest hydropower station. The dam also helps to prevent floods and boost river navigation. The team's passenger ship went throu

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

A: Do you have a hotel accommodation? 您有订酒店了吗? B: Yes, I've booked a double room at the Grand. 是的,我已经在格兰大饭店订了一间双人房。 A: Sorry to interrupt you, but aren't you Mr. Han from Beijing? 很抱歉打扰您

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Out on the plateau,new-born chiru are vulnerable to predators, so their mothers must try to hide and protect them. The most recent problem faced by the chiru is the new Tibet-Qinghai railway, which cuts right through their traditional migration route

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

The answer lies in the effects of North Americas immense and fluctuating ice sheets. As they grew, they locked up so much water that the sea levels began to fall. The Bering Sea between Asia and North America began to drain away, leaving a bridge of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

文本: PSYCHO: Love Fist. ________(1)_________. I gave you the chance to be friends. Now, I'm giving you the chance to die. Try to __(2)__ and your limousine will explode, along with your BIG, HAIRY ASSES!!

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

He opens his new bakery shop. The shop sells cake, bread, and muffins. He puts a large sign outside. It says: 50% off everything. He hopes to get a lot of customers. Many people start coming in. He greets the customers. They buy his bakery goods. He

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent. Masako: Yes, yes Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild. Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

GWEN IFILL: The uproar over another grand jury's decision not to indict is making itself felt coast to coast.We start in Staten Island, where Eric Garner lived and died, and where members of the grand jury reside. The borough is also home to many of

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

There has been a lot of activity just down the road from us, for the past year. A hotel has been built, and we have witnessed the process from start to finish. About a year ago, the construction crew 'broke ground' and started digging and moving eart

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Around midnight A shadow appears on center stage And sings a haunting melody While a distant fiddle plays Look closer And you can almost see a rhinestone Shinning in the dark He's still a living legend Living right here in my heart He's the phantom o

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

She liked a certain plant in the Manhattan flower shop. The clerk said it was $400. She said, I want this delivered to a restaurant. Today is its grand opening. But I must be there before the plant arrives. So, can you call me at work when it leaves

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Dialogue 1 Mark:Ah! Jingjing! I'm in a grind! 马克:啊!京晶!我太痛苦了! Jingjing: What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost! 京晶:怎么啦?你看起来像见了鬼一样! Mark: Yeah, I just got in a wreck. My pare

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Luc Besson 吕克贝松 Out of boredom, Luc Besson started to write stories, including the backdrop to what later became one of his most popular movies, The Fifth Element. Besson directed and cowrote the screenplay of this science fiction thriller wi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

最近几年高考试题中常常借助语境来考查情态动词的基本用法及其区别,因此在平时学习时准确理解和掌握情态动词的基本用法十分重要。情态动词的用法

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇