Roger, congratulations, all those greats in the front row, take and get in. Finally it's your major title 15th. But could you have imagined 77 games and the longest Grand Slam final history to achieve it, haven't you? No, not really. I mean you have

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

When asked, what should be saved in a fire? Along with family and pets, people often choose photos. If photos mean a lot to you, it's time to learn why keeping them on the web makes sense. This is Online Photo Sharing in Plain English. As you know, c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

Chilean President Sebastin Pinera has promised a review of the country's mine safety standards. Mr Pinera met the 33 rescued miners at the hospital where they are recovering. Speaking outside Copiapo Hospital, the president promised that never again

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

Now, the Special English program American Stories. Today, we bring you the second part of the story Golden Wedding written by Ruth Suckow. Last week we told you about Mr. and Mrs. Willie, they felt old and thought nobody cared about them. Then to the

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

V. Lets Talk John: Hi, Jane. Have you got a second? I need some advice. Jane: Sure. Whats up? John: Well, Ive put my name down for a college trip to Arizona and I know youve been there a few times. Jane: Yeah, thats a great place. Which part are you

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

This is AP News Minute. An armed officer took up a position outside Stoneman Douglas high school during last week's fatal shooting, but he didn't go in. The Broward county sheriff says the officer was suspended and resigned. A St. Louis grand jury in

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(二)月

After Protests, Ferguson Looks for Answers 暴力过后弗格森寻求答案 From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. Violent protests have ended in Ferguson, Missouri. But blacks in the Midwestern city -- and in other places in the United Sta

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. 幸福人生的三要素是:有所为、有所爱、有所希望。(英国散文家,约瑟夫艾迪生) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

September 21st 1998They did not constitute sexual relations as I understood that term to be defined.TV networks air President Bill Clinton's federal grand jury testimony about his relationship with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky. During hi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

电影词典 supervisor 监制 监督其他人确保剧本上的每个情节顺利拍摄。 美国俚语 剧中:Am I off base here . off base : 搞错了 wrong about sth e.g. 1The report was well written , but it was slightly off base . 这篇报告

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

unit 169 拒绝娱乐建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A: Well, I'm thinking of going to see the ballet Swan Lake by the famous Russian National Ballet Troupe this evening at Beijing Grand Theater. Why don't you join me? A:我打算今晚到北京大

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Where will you be staying? 你们将会在哪儿停留? We have hotel reservations in LA, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and New York. 我们在洛杉矶、拉斯维加斯、大峡谷和纽约都订了旅馆。 Where are you staying? And do you have

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1. What is the grand prize of the game show? A. money and a new car B. a trip and encyclopedias C. cash and a trip D. a boat and jewelery 2. How many muscles does a cat have in each ear? A. 22 B. 32 C. 42 D. 52 3. What is unique about a shark accordi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

(COLOMBO, Reuters) Four Sri Lankan men were arrested after trying to rape two women. (路透社科伦坡电)四名斯里兰卡之狼在试图强暴两位妇女之后遭到逮捕。 The men had dragged the two women into some trees by the road. 这四

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

John and his friends were going on a road trip. They were driving from Los Angeles to Washington. John had everything planned out. He had prepared CDs with their favorite songs. They would sing along to them the whole way. He even packed his trunk fu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

今天我们要学的词是conspiracy. Conspiracy 阴谋。A federal grand jury indicted 12 Russian military intelligence officers with conspiracy to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. 一个大陪审团对12名俄罗斯军方情报官员提出

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

The warm glow of the summer morning settles on the slopes of western Colorado. But as the sun climbs higher, deep shadows shield the landscape that remains dark and forbidding. It is among the nation's deepest, steepest and narrowest canyons. You ma

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

英语作文 What do I want to do when Im older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

~ g ~ Grand Slam: (1) One of four major tournaments played once a year - Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open, 世界四大锦标赛之一: 澳洲公开赛,法国公开赛,Wimbledon,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Shirley Griffith. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember. This week on our program, we tell about Nashville, Tennessee, and its efforts to recover from severe flooding. (MUSIC) SHIRLEY

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月