[00:00.00]在线英语听力室( www.tingroom.com )友情制作 [00:06.04]2005 Text1 [00:11.27]Everybody loves a fat pay rise. [00:14.10]Yet pleasure at your own can vanish if you learn [00:17.22]that a colleague has been given a bigger one. [00:20.43]Indeed,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 历年考研英语阅读理解

Smith: How much can I change 100 dollars for? 史密斯:100美元可以兑换多少钱? Clerk: What kind of currency do you want? 职员:要哪种货币? Smith: how much will it be in Chinese currency? 史密斯:换人民币多少钱? Cle

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

The happist moment I remember last summer vacation I went to a beach to spend my holiday. I remember one day I went to the beach with some other kids in the hotel. On the day we will leaving we took a lot of picturs in the hotel and outside the hotel

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英文作文书

Unit 24 At the bank key words and phrses change money dollar bill Conversation 1 Clerk:Good afternoon,madam.Can I help you? Customer:Yes,I'd like to change these dollars ,please? Clerk: OK,How do you like your money,madam? Customer:In fifty yuan bill

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语初级

机场费 airport fee 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure 国内航班出站 domestic departure 卫星楼

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

laxed和relaxing在某些意义上的区别和其它的-ed 形容词和 ing 形容词是一样的。 1. relaxed 指人时,意为放松的,冷静的,镇定的。例如: He appeared relaxed and confidence before the match. 比赛前,他显得镇

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Finance and economics: The yuan joins the SDR Maiden voyage 财经:人民币入蓝,软妹币的第一次 Reserve-currency status might make for a weaker yuan. 储币地位或令人民币贬值。 PASSING through the Suez Canal became easier earli

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Max. You know what we have to do. 麦克斯。你懂我们该干什么吧 Aw, man. I knew this day would come. 靠,我就知道会有这么一天 All right, what's the least amount I can do to keep my job? 好吧,我最少得牺牲多少才能保住

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

They are the people formerly known as employees. In a broad range of service industries, workers who once drew a steady salary are cutting out the employer and plying their services direct to people who used to pay companies, rather than people, to m

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

CAIRO, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Standard and Poor's (SP) downgraded on Friday the long-term rating on Egypt from B+ to B due to sharp decline of foreign exchange reserves and political uncertainties. There would be further downgrade if the Egyptian govern

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The environment of the city is getting worse and worse today. There are wastes, air pollution and so on. What can we do to save our city? About the wastes, we should sort the wastes, to see if they can be recycle used; use the reusable shopping bag i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

accepting bank承兑银行 ACCEPTING CHARGE 承兑费 AT DYAS SIGHT见票天后付款 AFTER SIGHT 见票即付 BILL OF EXCHANGE 汇票 DEMAND BILL 即期汇票 DEMAND DRAFT 汇票 DOCUMENTARY BILL 押汇汇票 FIRST OF EXCHANGE 汇票正本 TO DISHON

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你可以试用一下。 You can try some. A: Could I have a look at this facial cream? 我能看一下这个面霜吗? B: Sure. You can try some. 好的,你可以试用一下。 我想试试这一件。 I want to try this on. May I try it on? 我可

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

你要知道 Something you have to know Don't speak ill of other people. It only brings negativity to and upsets your life, not theirs. 不要说别人的坏话。这只会给你的生活带来负面影响,扰乱你的生活,而非别人的生活。

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Finance and Economics 财经 Foreign Exchange Trading: Be good, or else 外汇交易:规矩点 A new code of conduct aims to clean up a tonish market. 新规指向规整通行市场。 Financial market traders have earned a pretty shocking reputati

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Your plan, your call. Fyers. 你的计划,你做主。法尔斯。 Mr. Queen. I thought I might be hearing from you. 奎恩先生,我知道你会联系我 We have the circuit board. 电路板在我们手里 You're making a grave mistake. 你这是自

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Ka Wah International Merchant Finance Limited 嘉华国际财务有限公司 kabushiki kaisha [Japanese] 株式会社〔日语〕;股份有限公司 Kadoorie Agricultural Aid Loan Fund 嘉道理农业

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

宏观经济的 macroeconomic 通货膨胀 inflation 破产 insolvency 有偿还债务能力的 solvent 合同 contract 汇率 exchange rate 紧缩信贷 tighten credit creation 私营部门 private sector 财政管理机构 fiscal authorities 宽松的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

S no option offered 无期权出售 S split or stock divided 拆股或股息 S signed 已签字 s second; shilling 秒;第二;先令 SA semi-annual payment 半年支付 SA South Africa 南非 SAA special arbitrage account 特别套作账户 SAB s

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What'stheexchangeratetoday? 今天的汇率是多少? 例句: A:Goodafternoon,mayIhelpyou? 下午好,有什么为你效劳的吗? B:Yes,I'dliketochangesomeRMBintoUSdollars.What'stheexchangeratetoday? 是的,我想把一些人民币换成美元

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语