上海联合产权交易所 Shanghai United Assets and Equity Exchange 上海证券中央登记结算公司 Shanghai Securities Central Clearing and Registration Corporation 上海证券交易所 Shanghai Stock Exchange 上诉委员会(证监会)

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 金融英语

不公平损害补救 unfair prejudice remedy 不公平竞争 uneven playing field 不可抗力 force majeure 不定额供款 variable contribution 不活跃公司 dormant company 不派息欧式认沽期权 non-dividend paying European put option 不派

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 金融英语

Id like to change some euro into US dollars. Cashier: Hi. May I help you? Paul Ryefield: Yes. Whats the buying rate for euro? Cashier: 1.15 U.S. dollars to the euro. Paul Ryefield: Okay. Id like to change some euro into US dollars, please. Cashier: S

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

文化交流 Cultural Exchange 一、词汇 汉字的四声(平声、上声、仄声和去声) the four tones of Chinese characters, namely, the level tone, the rising tone, the falling-rising tone, and the falling tone 笔画 stroke 部首 radic

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

abandonment charge 背弃 费用 absolute par of exchange 绝对 外汇 平价 abritrage rate 套汇 汇率 above par 超过 票面 价值 acceptance commission 承兑 手续费 acceptance fee 认付费 acceptance for honor 参加 承兑 acceptance h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Lesson 84 Part Ⅰ Lesson 84 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Numbers: Numbers in News Items 1. A record number of shares, almost _____ were traded Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange. 2. Trading was

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

圣诞节送礼物,人们一般都会选择亲近的好友和家人送,还有自己亲手制作的礼物,一定很特别吧。 Maura: Usually if its a close friend or family member, you might want to spend a little bit more money, but really it

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Unit 1O Feeling the Financial market (Ⅱ) Part Ⅰ Getting ready The story of money is the story of how humans have learned to trade for the things they can't ?or don't want to ?make themselves. If you want an apple, you'll have to find someone who

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Information about environment of investment 投资环境信息A: How do you do? I need your help in selecting a foreign market to invest. B: Fine. I have your letter, and I've made some notes. A: How can I find out what countries to invest? B: We hav

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Unit 18 How can I help you? Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A Ill be your waiter this evening. Could I please see some ID? I cant serve you alcohol without proof that youre old enough. B Could you take a look at my car? It needs work. Im not interested

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

Business. 商业。 An intellectual-property exchange. 知识产权交易。 Marketplace of ideas. 创意集市。 A new financial exchange hopes to make it easier to trade patent rights. 愿新型金融交易让专利买卖更容易。 THE technolog

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Finance and Economics;The Big Mac index;Calories and currencies; 财经;巨无霸指数;货币卡路里; What burgernomics says about five years of turmoil 汉堡经济学解读危机五年 Our Big Mac index is back. Normally a beefy bundle o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Carbon Trading: How the Chicago Climate Exchange WorksBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 I'm Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Agriculture

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

ECONOMICS REPORT - Dollar Is World's Most Traded Currency. But Why?By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, October 27, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. A listener in Manaus, Brazil, L

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

EMI electromagnetic interference; also, exchange message interface End Office (EO) EO is a LEC (BOC or an ITC) switching system within a LATA where local loops to customer stations are terminated for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

A:Eric,how long will you be in china? Eric,.你要在中国呆多久? B:I don't know,Well my contract here is one year and I don't know what I should do after that.Maybe going around for a while. 不

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. We continue our Foreign Student Series this week with two questions that we received. Anatolii Artamonov, a university student in Ukraine, would like to know about student exchange programs in the Un

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

Unit 20 Changing money(1) 第20课 兑换钱(1) C1: Good afternoon, ma'am. What can I do for you? 甲行员:午安,小姐。我能为你效劳吗? C : Can I change foreign currency here? 顾客:我可以在这里兑换外币吗? C1: Yes, go

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

unit 485 美元兑换人民币 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can I help you, Madam? A:夫人,我能帮你什么忙吗? B:Yes, I'd like to exchange some US dollars into RMB. B:我要将一些美元兑换成人民币。 A:How much would you like to

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话