What's the exchange rate fpr American currency today? 今天美元的兑换率是多少? Good morning. May I help you? 早上好。我能为你做些什么? Yes, I'd like to change some American dollars to RMB, please. 是的,我想把美元换

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A:Good afternoon. How can I help? 下午好。我能如何为您效劳? B:Hi there. I need to change some dollars into local currency. Can I do that here? 你好。我需要把一些外币兑换成本地的货币。我在这儿可以兑换吗? A:

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

英国金融时报(Financial Times)是由James Sheridan及其兄弟于1888年创办的世界著名的国际性金融媒体。该报在伦敦、法兰克福、纽约、巴黎、洛杉矶、马德里、香港等地同时出版,日发行量45万份左

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

(Woman) Today I want to talk about the Earth's last major climatic shift, at the end of the last ice age. But first, let's back up a moment and review what we know about climatic change in general. First, we defined climate as consistent patterns of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

The London Stock Exchange does not want to sell out to the American stock exchange NASDAQ, and NASDAQ is trying even harder to buy them. On Thursday, NASDAQ told LSE shareholders that they had a week to encourage LSE management to begin talks with N

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

The world this week-Business Europe's big banks followed the trend of their American counterparts with generally dismal first-quarter earnings. 本周经济要闻 欧洲大银行追随美国大银行走势,第一季度总体收益呈现低迷状态。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻

I am a shy girl, when there is activity in my class, I will run away from it and try to be nobody. But in my heart, I want to be noticed and show my talent. My friend encourages me to take part in the activity, she helps me to finish the task.At last

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

DSP Digital Signal Processor 数字信号处理器 一种以数字信号来处理大量信息的微处理器。 DSP Digital Sound Processor 数字声音处理器 DSP Directory System Protocol 目录系统

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

香港上市公司商会 Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies 香港中央结算(代理人)有限公司 HKSCC Nominees Limited 香港中央结算有限公司(香港结算) Hong Kong Securitie

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

金银业贸易场 Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society 金银证券交易所 The Kam Ngan Stock Exchange 金融大改革【英国】 Big Bang【UK】 金融工具 financial instrument 金融中介现

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

debenture 债券 treasury bill 国库券 debt chain 债务链 direct exchange 直接(对角)套汇 indirect exchange 间接(三角)套汇 cross rate, arbitrage rate 套汇汇率 foreign currenc

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

account number 帐目编号 depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单 a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机 to deposit 存款 deposit receipt 存款收据 private deposits 私人存款 certificate of deposit 存单 deposit book, pas

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion. On the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table when I hinted,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

SGX, the Singapore Exchange, is looking to further boost its Chinese derivatives business by offering to collaborate with a planned new local futures venture backed by the founders of one of Chinas largest hedge funds. 新加坡交易所(SGX)正寻求进

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect, the link between the mainland and Hong Kong bourses, was launched last Monday. 连接内地与香港证券交易所的深港通于上周一正式启动。 Ceremonies were held simultaneously at the Hong Kong and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Steve Mirsky . Got a minute ? Male chimpanzees often compete aggressively for mates. Now researchers have observed a friendlier behavior that males use to woo potential partners: they exchange meat

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

AS IT IS 2016-04-06 Japans Yen Gains in Value against US Dollar 日元对美元升值 The Japanese yen has risen to its highest value in relation to the United States dollar in one and one half years. 日元兑美元已经上涨至1年半以来的最高

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhuanet) -- Professional social networking site LinkedIn is aiming for a valuation of 3.3 billion U.S. dollars for its initial public offering, media reports said Tuesday. The Mountain View, California-based company is expected to

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China announced it will launch direct trading of its currency yuan with seven more currencies on its inter-bank foreign exchange market. 我国宣布将在银行间外汇市场新开展人民币对7种货币的直接交易。 The seven added currenci

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

日常办公中经常遇到的一些办公用语,你知道它的英文表示吗?下面介绍一些这样的短语和用语。 punch the time clock ( 打卡 ) punch in (out) (上/下班打卡 ) confirm the days schedule ( 确认一天的工作表

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语