Can we do a barter trade? 咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢? Is it still a direct barter trade? 这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗? If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- The People's Bank of China, the country's central bank, said Wednesday that China will continue its prudent monetary policy next year while making the policy more targeted, flexible and forward-looking. The announcement c

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Oliver, there was a strong market reaction when Microsoft announced it was buying aQuantive, what's behind this deal? Well, I think Microsoft knows it needs to get into the advertising business. For years, it's basically made money one way, which is

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Sin Hua Bank Limited 新华银行 Sin Hua Finance Company Limited 新华财务有限公司 Singapore Dollar [SGD] 新加坡元 Singapore International Monetary Exchange 新加坡国际金融交易所

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

steep rise 急升 sterling area 英镑区 Sterling Guarantee Agreement 《英镑保证协议》 stock 证券;股票;股额;公债;存货 stock adjustment 存货调整 stock balance summary 股票

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

汇款用语 汇款||寄钱 to remit||to send money 寄票供取款||支票支付 to send a cheque for payment 寄款人 a remitter 收款人 a remittee 汇票汇单用语 国外汇票 foreign Bill 国内汇票 inland Bill 跟单汇票 documentary bi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

机场费 airport fee 国际机场 international airport 国内机场 domestic airport 机场候机楼 airport terminal 国际候机楼 international terminal 国际航班出港 international departure 国内航班出站 domestic departure 卫星楼

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

金融词汇表(A)-MORGAN STANLEY Accelerated depreciation 加速折旧 Acceptor 承兑人;受票人; 接受人 Accommodation paper 融通票据;担保借据 Accounts payable 应付帐款 Accounts receivable 应收帐款 Accrual basis 应计制;权责发生制 Accrued interest 应计利息 A

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The central parity rate of the Chinese yuan continued to weaken Tuesday after hitting a six-year low against the US dollar Monday. 人民币对美元汇率中间价周一跌至6年来最低水平后,周二继续下跌。 Analysts say this indicates

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

2012金融英语考试口语之国际货币制度1 The International Monetary Situation (1) 国际货币制度(一) Situation 4 情景 4 Mary Johnson ,an officer of the First National Bank, is discussingthe International Monetary System w

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

为了帮助大家高效备考托福,熟悉托福听力中举例方法,新东方托福网为大家带来新东方老师谈托福听力中的举例子一文,希望对大家托福备考有所帮助。 刚碰到一小孩儿,我问干嘛呢,他答

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Thousands of protesters marched in European cities on Saturday as part of a global protest to demand a change to the world's political and financial systems. Police in Rome fired tear gas to disperse protestors who smashed bank and shop windows. Prot

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

14. Can you give me an instruction about this job? 关于这个工作你能给些指导吗? 还能这样说: Can you give me some advice on the job? Can you instruct me on the job? 应用解析: ask for instruction 请示; give instruction in

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Barter trade 易货贸易 We are sorry to say that we can't import your grain this year because we are short of foreign exchange. 我们很抱歉,今年不能进口你们的谷物了,因为我们缺少外汇。 That's too bad. 太糟糕了。 You

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

M: Whatthe frig, Cooper? We were supposed to meet in my office a half an hour ago. S: Andyet, now you're in my office. Point: Cooper. Welcome to the Thunderdome,Kripke. M: Weagreed to exchange copies of our work. Let me see yours. S: Whydon't you sho

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Helsinki Stock Exchange 赫尔辛基证券交易所 Henderson International Finance Limited 恒基国际财务有限公司 Heritage Foundation [United States] 美国传统基金会 hidden reserve 隐藏

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office [HKETO] 香港经济贸易办事处 Hong Kong Economic Association 香港经济学会 Hong Kong Economic Journal Monthly 《信报经济月刊》 Hong Kong Economic

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

International Federation of Accountants 国际会计师联合会 International Federation of Insolvency Practitioners 国际破产管理同业联会 International Finance Corporation [IFC] 国际金融公

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

WASHINGTON, March 29 (Xinhua) -- All China Women's Federation (ACWF) president Chen Zhili and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have lauded the progress in ties between the people of the two countries at a women's leadership forum here. The thi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Acceleration depreciation 加速折旧 Acceleration Clause 加速条款,提前偿付条款 Acceptor 承兑人;受票人; 接受人 Acceptance 承兑,承兑汇票 Acceptance Commission 承兑费用 Acceptance Credit承兑信用证,承兑信用

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语