A: Welcome, what would you like to order? B: I would like to get a double cheeseburger. A: Would you like everything on it? B: I would like everything on it, thank you. A: Do you want any fries? B: Let me get some large curly fries. A: Can I get you

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

Page 1 of 9 “旅游业英语” English for Tourism 第一课: 接受电话预定房间 Lesson 1: Taking a Reservation over the Phone 各位朋友好,欢迎您收听初级旅游业英语第一讲,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

All the Aldens loved having the Nettleton twins as houseguests. But for Jessie, their visit was extra special. She was sharing her room with Tipper. Each night, after they turned out the lights, the two of them would talk in the dark until they drift

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

[00:44.10]Columbus Short 饰演 DJ Columbus Short 饰演 DJ [00:48.98]Meagan Good 饰演 April Meagan Good 饰演 April [00:54.94]Ne-Yo 饰演 Rich Brown Ne-Yo 饰演 Rich Brown [00:57.98]Darrin Dewitt Henson 饰演 Grant Darrin Dewitt Henson 饰演

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-街舞少年

这次主题叫「警匪片」, 顾名思意就是要来跟各位谈一谈警察和匪徒之间有关的用语. 这些用字也许在日常生活中不会太常见, 但是当你走到电影院去看警匪

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Delbert figured the bill would be a little over $15. He had bought seven Hersheys Special Dark 5-ounce chocolate bars. They were on sale, reduced from $1.49 to $1 each. He had studied the various deals on toilet paper. You need a calculator to figure

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

1. Officials in India say more than a dozen explosions in a western city have killed 29 people and wounded scores more. There has been no immediate claim of responsibility. The explosions come a day after seven similar blasts struck another city in

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(七)月

So is this the first time that you have scanned for a double amputee? It absolutely is. This is the very first double amputation that we've ever scanned before and we're proud to have you as our first case here. Ah, thanks. Feeling confident? Yeah. T

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

导购口语: What sort of material do you have for a windbreaker? 你们有什么适合做风衣的布料? What about the quality of the artificial cotton? 人造棉的质量怎么样? Do you think this red satin is suitable for me to make a Qip

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

经典句型:I'd like to book a single room with a bath. 我想要一个带浴室的单人间。 A:What kind of room do you like? 甲:您想要什么样的房间? B:I'd like to book a single room with a bath. 乙:我想要一个带浴室的单人间。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Only in the States Only in the States can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. Only Americans order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a Diet Coke. Only in the U.S.A. do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering. Notes:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

模仿文本:So it seems not everyone is sure but do mathematicians agree of whether zero is odd or even? The debate is settled among mathematicians. Mathematicians are agreed that zero is an even number? Zero is an even number, and it will pass ev

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I wonder if heaven exists. I guess if heaven is real, then hell must be real too. I think heaven must be a great place if its better than Earth. Its difficult to believe that heaven is a place that looks like paradise. Pretty much every religion in t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

Todd: So Josh, youre a teen still, correct? Josh: Yeah, thats right. Todd: Okay, so I thought we would talk about things you love and hate. Josh: Things I love and hate. Okay. Todd: Because I remember when I was younger, back in the day like there we

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: our guest is author Ralph Keyes (kize). His newest book about language has a mouthful of a title. RS: It's called I Love It When You Talk Retro: Hoochie Coochie, Double Whammy, Dr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Lesson 18 Talking about Work 第18课 谈论工作 A:Which job do you prefer. an accountant or a secretary? A:你喜欢做什么工作,会计还是秘书? B:Neither,I prefer an active job. B:都不喜欢。我喜欢机动的工作。 A:Then h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

A: I really like the way this house looks. B: Yes, it has great curb appeal. A: The landscaping is wonderful! B: Yes, it is nice, but wait until you see the interior. A: Oh, I see what you mean! B: The carpeting and paint are all new, as well as the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

Here in China, we have double eleven day, and in the US, Black Friday is another shopping festival. So, how crazy can people be when they see things like 50% discount or all for sale? Today, bananas talked about their own experience on this topic. 双十

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

lf you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably? 如果您还坚持原来的价格,我们的利润将会减少很多。 We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句