art director 艺术导演 assistant director 助理指导 camera man 摄影师 cast 投影 casting director 选角导演 composer 作曲家 director 导演 distributor 分销商 editor 编辑 executive 行政人员 producer 制片人 female lead 女主

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Did you hear the news? his wife asked. They're doubling the price of a Powerball ticket next year. It's going to be $2. He said, Two dollars for one ticket? That's ridiculous! One dollar is too much already. We never win anything! Correcting him, she

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

How can I help you this afternoon? 今天下午我能如何为您效劳呢? I want to take out some money, but there's a massive queue for the ATM so I thought I'd do it over the counter. 我想取一些钱,但是自动取款机前的队排得太长

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

(WASHINGTON, Reuters)The risk of a heart attack jumps nearly fivefold during the first hour after smoking marijuana. (路透社华盛顿电)开始抽大麻的一个小时之内,心脏病发作的危险性几乎会激增五倍。 this poses a pa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

comment n. 评论 restaurant n. 餐馆 personalize v. 使个性化 veggies n. 蔬菜 mayo n. 蛋黄酱 decker n. 双层 In China, burger king is the only place that Ive seen you can do it. 在中国,我看到汉堡王是唯一可以这样做的地方

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

情景对话: A: That reminds me. When's the big shopping day in the US? 对了。美国的大型购物节是什么时候? B: Oh, you're talking about Black Friday. That's the day after Thanksgiving. 喔,你说得是黑五,就是感恩节的后

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Don't get annoyed when someone just remembers you in the times of need Just be privileged because you are like a candle that comes to their way to give them light Help them as much as you could It is a blessing to be a giver rather than a receiver. 如

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Task 4: An Announcement Have you ever dreamed of tasting your favorite McDonalds foods for only one dollar, and then, adding something to your Extra Value Meal? Now your dream can come true with McDonalds Dollar Menu. Great choices. Every day here at

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

1 预订客房 3句英文任你选 Are there any rooms available? 还有空房吗? Do you have one single room for two nights? 我想订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗? I want/would like to reserve a room from sth April to 9th April. 我想订一

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

In a study in The Harvard University Gazette called 'Social Activities Found to Prolong Life', scientists talk about the great importance of socializing as we get older. A healthy diet and regular exercise are the foundations of good health, but scie

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Consider that across Europe Internet sales of about one billion dollars last year are projected to reach 30 billion dollars by the year 2001. One study says that the worldwide Internet commerce activity will double, double in the next six month alone

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Alibaba, the company credited with creating the 'shopping holiday' here in China, opened up a Portugese version of its website, Ali-express, in Brazil two years ago. Since then, more than 6-million people have signed up as Ali-express users. Daniele

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

星级典句: 第一句:I'd like to reserve a room. 我想预定一个房间。 A: Good morning, Room reservations. May I help you? 早上好,房间预定处。需要什么帮助? B: I'd like to reserve a room. 我想预定一个房间。 A:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第一, 迷你对话 A: Mary looks very tired recently. 玛丽看上去很疲倦。 B: Just because of her family. 那是因为她的家庭的原因。 A: Marys been on the outs with her husband? 她和她丈夫关系一直不好吗? B: Because s

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

【生词预览】 espresso浓咖啡,chef厨师,upscale高档的 【笑话原文】 A Double Espresso The chef of the upscale restaurant collided with a waiter one day and spilled coffee all over our computer. The liquid poured into the processin

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

I don't know why so many people despise money and those who found their way to make money. Yes, sometimes fortune brings corruption. But that's because it's a double-edged sword. It's not money who made the decision. So I'm not ashamed to say that I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

1、阀门种类术语 Air valves 空气阀门 Angle Stop valves 角式截止阀 Angle Throttle Valves 角式节流阀 Angle Type Globe Valves 门角式截止阀 Ash valves 排灰阀 Aspirating valves 吸(抽)气阀 Auxiliary valves 辅助(副)阀 Balance valves 平衡阀 Bellows valves

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇