今晚,Action Frames为你带来电影《午夜巴黎》专题。不一样的节目名称,一样的华丽与精彩~午夜巴黎,任何奇迹都可能发生。人到巴黎就变得浪漫情趣起来。一封送给全世界浪漫完美主义者的

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(1483) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Reporter: The report was jointly compiled by the State Information Center and a number of other organizations and companies, based on the analysis of big data. The report shows double-eleven has become the biggest shopping event for the Chinese e-com

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

15 Playing in a Tournament GLOSSARY standings rankings; a list of how good or strong people or teams are whencompared against each other * We played pretty well last year, but we werent at the top of the standings. to seed to put an athlete or a team

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Double Feature:何艾浓与杨芃将向你介绍近期颇受关注的一部即将上映的电影美国队长2和人间小团圆。假如你正愁电影众多无从选择,不妨就试试这两部影片吧! Flash Back:《她》中深情感人的对

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

The next morning, Benny stepped out of the changing room and announced, Im growing like a weed! Violet looked over at Benny. What in the world . . .? What happened? asked Jessie. Benny scratched his head. I guess I sprouted up last night. Sure enough

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 83 The Copycat Mystery

[00:05.32]Why is he doing this to me? 他干吗对我做这些? [00:06.12]Because he loves you and he wants to spend time with you. 因为他爱你 他想和你分享每一刻 [00:12.76]- This is cruelty. - What would make it less painful? - 这是虐待

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学之旅

今天我们要给大家介绍的习惯用语是:To feel it in one's bones。To feel就是感觉, bones是骨头。To feel it in one's bones这个习惯用语的意思就是:有一种直觉,预感某件事一定会发生。 我的一个朋友总

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

A: I need to book a room at your hotel. B: On what day will you be beginning your stay? A: Our stay will be beginning on May 14th. B: Can you tell me how many days you need the room for? A: Please book the room for 3 nights. B: Would you like a singl

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Losing the job was a blessing in disguise, she is able to spend more time with her children now. 失去工作其实是因祸得福,现在她有更多时间陪同孩子。 disguise有假扮和伪装的意思,介词短语in disguise则表示经过乔

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

第33期:Booking a Room 订房间 Y:Do you have a double room for tonight? Y:今晚还有双人房可住吗? X:With an ocean view? X:是要有海景的那种吗? Y:Without is fine. Y:没有海景的就可以了。 X:A double room without a view for j

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

经典句型:Have you got any vacant rooms today? 今天有空房间吗? A:Have you got any vacant rooms today? 甲:今天有空房间吗? B:Yes. We have double rooms. 乙:是的。有双人间。 A:Please book me one. 甲:请给我订一间。 经

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: The third season of the hit TV drama Fargo begins tonight. And with it comes a challenge - maintaining high quality with new stories and new characters. Based on the first two episodes, NPR TV critic Eric Deggans says Fargo deliv

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

文本: Other times they come whistling towards you in a thoughtful sort of a way, and then go, Crump! and the screw-cap flies off, hurtling through the air, screaming. Theres one kind of shell which comes with a crescendo like an express train, on

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, and then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that, he

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Disqualification :被罚下场(缩写:DQ.)。 Division :赛区。NBA共有四个赛区,每个联盟下属两个赛区。 Double-double :两双,即两项技术统计指标达两位数。如抢

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Academics and officials from China and the United States are expecting the SED Dialogue to give China-U.S. economic ties a substantial boost. Its possible that the new US president wouldn't have formed a full-member administration in the same time pe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Lady Antebellum 第5张专辑首支打榜单曲《Bartender》!他们请来了乳神 Kate Upton 助阵,美得摄人心魄,浓烈酒精与荷尔蒙的激烈交汇令人激动难耐。酒保的变异更加令人心惊胆战。 歌词: 8 o'clock

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I think I will have a shot of Espresso. 我想还是一杯浓缩咖啡吧 shot 一小口(烈酒);一小杯(浓咖啡) a shot of.. 一小口(烈酒);一小杯(浓咖啡) Espresso 浓缩咖啡 A:Good morning.What can I get for you? 早

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

GUY RAZ, HOST: What do you think explains, like, this force inside of us that, you know, like that sometimes compels us to, you know, to speak out? ADAM GALINSKY: Yeah. I mean, I think it's something that psychologists call moral conviction. We are a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月