1)It's raining cats and dogs. 2)He stopped reading and looked up. 3)On my way home I looked up an old friend of mine. 4)He pulled a tired smile when he stepped out of the room.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

Can Animals Be Made to Work for Us? Can animals be made to work for us? Some scientists think that one day animals may be taught to do a number or simple jobs. They say that in a film or on TV, we may see elephants or monkeys, dogs, bears or other an

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级听力短文

A pet dog helps reduce children's stress. Petting a dog really helps kids. Researchers looked at 643 young children. They found that children with a pet dog are less stressed than children without one. This will not surprise parents. They know dogs h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. Today we tell about some of the foods that Americans like best 鈥?America's favorites. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Hot dog You may have heard that

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(八)月

Of all the animals of the Chinese horoscope, the dog really stands out. Which other animal can compare to the dog? The horse? No, he's always horsing around. The monkey? No, he's always monkeying arou

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(320) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Talk about a dog's life, pampered pooches step this way. Beijing is the place to be. Dogs clipped, primp ed, washed and dried. Here, it's the owners who go to obedience school, these people pay almost

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

??Dillon the Dog:Hey, Randy Rabbit, what song is that You're humming? ??Randy the Rabbit:Anything you can do, I can do better! ??Dog:Wait a minute, now! You're really bragging on yourself! Let's hear you howl ??like this:AhOOOO! ??Rab

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

前面我们已经学习了什么是不定式,今天来一起来了解一下什么叫不定式分句。 顾名思义,以不定式作谓语动词的分句结构,叫做不定式分句。主要分为不带主语、带主语和带疑问词三种,具

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

Good morning. Hi, good to see you there, thank you, bye. Hey, guys, how are you doing? How are you. Great to see you. We have a very event-filled mission ahead of us. We have 12 days. We'll be very, very busy. You can tell we have an abridged crew. A

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(七)月

This is Scientific American, 60 second science.I'm rose got minutes sit ,stay ,down ,no ,don't need that ,drop it, dogs .We pad them ,we love them ,we talk them. But are they listening, of course they are. Recent researchers found dogs pay attention

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

Theres an old English saying that says, A dog is a mans best friend. This is true for many people men and women. Most people I know love dogs. They are pretty cool animals. They are intelligent and very helpful. Dogs are a real member of the family i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Language Points 1. 爱狗者: We love all dogs equally. 2. 养狗者: All dogs are great,but yours is absolutely, 100% the greatest dog who ever doggee. 3. 爱狗者: You get to sleep through the night uninterrupted dreaming sweet puppy dreams. 4. 养狗

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Um,but you can tell dogs have feelings 不过你们可以通过狗狗的行为方式 'cause the way they act. 来判断它们是由情感的 They get excited when you come home from work 你回到家时 它们会异常兴奋 and then they get really

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Science and technology 科学技术 Animal cognition 动物的认知 Man's best friend 人类的挚友 Can dogs really show empathy towards humans? 狗真的能感受人类的情绪吗? I feel your pain. 我能体会你的痛楚 DOGS quickly become

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Adrienne: So, Mary, who are these guys here? Mary: This one's Piper. She's seven. She just had a birthday in October, and this one's Daisy, she's got kind of an older face on her. I think she's probably about nine years old. Adrienne: Are these your

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

It was raining cats and dogs. 下着倾盆大雨。 It rained cats and dogs this morning. 今天上午下着倾盆大雨。 We were about to get home,when it began to rain cats and dogs. 我们快要到家了,这时下起了倾盆大雨。 A:Hi,Cin

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Keep laugh.And then cry.now cry,now cry Noo..As I said,we are back. 不停地大笑 然后大哭 现在哭 哭 不 我们回来了 So I have sent Sofia Vergara from Modern Family over to the Mile which is a little market on the lot. 我已经把摩登家

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I was 12 years old with some bolts and a wrench, a piece of plywood that was 3/4 inch and daddy said son once your chores are one I'll give you one of them gris old barn poles. I went out in the pasture with no cow patties, got some post hole diggers

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Speaking of technology,the dating app tinder is in the news. 说到科技 约会应用软件陌陌上了新闻 You all konw tinder,right?Pretending you don't,ok. 大家都知道陌陌吧 装做不知道 好吧 The dating app tinder launched a premium

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

【原文】 (Hey Hey Hey Hey!) Either you find my niece, or I will call the cops with their drug-sniffing dogs. 【翻译】 (嘿!)要么你们帮我找到我的侄女,要么我会叫警察来,当然还有缉毒犬。

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音