John Bell, director of Desert Surveys in Egypt, asked these questions in 1927. Can other depressions in this region, besides the much-discussed Wadi Rayan, be considered possible of utilization in connection with irrigation or drainage of the Nile De

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Anisha Singh, founder CEO of India's website mydala.com during an interview with CRI's Lu Chang at the 2017 Bo'ao Forum for Asia on Friday, March 24, 2017. [Photo: China Plus/Lu Chang] Asia's start-ups have become a hot topic for discussion this year

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

会议是做生意的重要一部分。如果你是在一家国际企业工作的话,大多数的会议将会用英语进行。无论你是召开会议还是出席的人,用以下的这些短语为商务会议的各个阶段做好准备。 问候/

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Could you confirm the dates we discussed? 您能确认下我们讨论过的曰期吗? Could you confirm the dates we discussed? 您能确认下我们讨论过的曰期吗? Let me check the schedule. 让我查看一下日程表。 I'd like to reco

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

worth,worthy,worth-while都为adj. 意为

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

时间已经来到12月的中上旬,距离2013年12月四六级考试只有几天时间了。大家的复习也进入了尾声,下面就和大家谈谈四六级写作。写作的问题太多了,泛泛而谈没什么实质性的帮助。所以就针

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

今天我们要学的词是exemption。 Exemption, 例外。Virginia banned smoking in bars and restaurants a month ago, with the exemptions of private clubs, 维吉尼亚州一个月前开始禁止在酒吧和餐馆里吸烟,私人俱乐部除外。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Compare apples to apples. Who's better? 比较治疗方案之间哪个更好, Why is that? 为什么更好? Five months ago, 五个月前, I led a workshop at the largest university hospital 我在北欧最大的医学院 in Northern Europe. 组织

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

听力题目: 19.(A). She stops by the center every morning. (B). She no longer buys her morning coffee at the center. (C). Her coffee is better than the coffee at the student center. (D). Her cough could be heard all over the student center. 20.(A

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

【L】Poppy also told me that she's going to Miami tomorrow night. 【P】 Yeah, I have a cousin down there and I just thought if I have to feel like a fool, I might as well do it with a tan. 【S】Oh, uh, you might want to check. I think you have

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

WASHINGTON, July 1 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama and Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd on Monday stressed the importance of completing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) negotiations. The two leaders discussed the TPP and bilateral ties

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. How do I put this gently... 我要怎么才能温柔地告诉你 真实含义: This is going to hurt. 下面我要说的可能比较伤人。 2. You're gonna hate me for this... 你不会喜欢这个 真实含义: Because I'm about to say some

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语考试作文常用结尾句型 结尾1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that ... 2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ... 3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to ... 4) In conclusion

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Discussed the mode of payment 协商付款方式 Mr. Wang, we haven't discussed the mode of payment. 王先生,我们还没商讨付款的方式呢。 You know Mr. Forster, this is a really large purchase. 福斯特先生,您知道这确实是一大

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

BRUSSELS, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- European Council President Donald Tusk on Monday met with visiting President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, calling for closer cooperation on coping with refugee crisis. The situation where hundreds of thousands of peopl

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一、指出现象或争议话题 Ever since, there have been ongoing disputes over 自从起,就有对于的持续争论。 With the increasing concerns about, people are calling for 随着对的日益关注,人们呼吁 draws the publics attent

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

一、指出现象或争议话题 Ever since, there have been ongoing disputes over 自从起,就有对于的持续争论。 With the increasing concerns about, people are calling for 随着对的日益关注,人们呼吁 draws the publics attent

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

非谓语动词 1.______ with the size of the whole earth, the highest mountain doesnt seem high at all. (90.1/47) A. When compared B. Compare C. While comparing D. Comparing 2. The children went there to watch the iron tower ______. (90.1/55) A. to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

本期内容: The growing concentration of the world's wealth has been highlighted by a report showing that the 26 richest billionaires own as many assets as the 3.8 billion people who make up the poorest half of the planet's population. In an annu

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

To discuss this, joining me in the studio is Professor Mo Jihong. He's Vice President of the International Association of Constitutional Law. Q1. Welcome, Professor Mo. The draft of China's first charity law is being discussed by the deputies. It's c

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年