It is a sign for me that the forum goes from strength to strength and I believe it is playing a key role in the relations between our two countries as confirmed by the Prime Minister in our call on him this morning. This year, we have taken the theme

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Christina Meng Zhang [Photo: China Plus/Lu Chang] The innovation-driven growth model for the worlds economy is a heated topic in this years Boao forum for Asia in Hainan Province. Our reporter Lu Chang speaks with Christina Meng Zhang, founder CEO of

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi briefed the media on this year's Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) in Beijing on Tuesday. The BFA annual conference will take place in Boao, Hainan Province, from April 8 to 11, 2018.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们要学的词是 compel. Compel 动词,有强迫的意思。U.S. Democratic lawmakers are trying to compel a government interpreter to testify about what was discussed during President Donald Trump's one-on-one meeting with Russian leade

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

1)From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that从以上的讨论我们可以肯定地得出结论,即2)Taking all these factors into consideration. we naturally come to the conclusion that把所有这些因素加以考虑

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

(1)用于描写漫画、图表的常用句型 ①As the graph depicts, ... ②From the cartoon /picture, we can see that ③According to the statistics shown in the first /second graph,④The table shows / indicates / reveals that ⑤It can be seen /

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

用于结尾的常用句型 ①From what has been discussed / mentioned above , we may conclude that ②Therefore , it is not difficult to draw / come to the conclusion that ③It is high time that something was done about ④From all the reasons / c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

IN THE NEWS -February 9, 2002: World Economic Forum By Jerilyn Watson This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, IN THE NEWS. The World Economic Forum meeting ended this week in New Yor

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

EDUCATION REPORT - As We Look to the Future / Our Foreign Student Series Comes to an End By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, June 02, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Education Rep

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

A: I really like that car and I am thinking of buying it. B: Yes, I agree. Do you want to take it to a mechanic to have it checked out? A: I already took care of that yesterday. B: That's good. Have you discussed the price with the seller? A: Yes, I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

The opening ceremony of the BRICS Business Forum was held at Xiamen International Conference Center in east China's Fujian Province on September 3, 2017. Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the opening ceremony and delivered a keynote speech, revie

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

The press conference of the Belt Road Forum for International Cooperation was held in Beijing on May 15, 2017. Chinese President Xi Jinping delivered a speech at the press conference. The Belt Road Forum for International Cooperation symbolizes the i

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Chinese President Xi Jinping is to chair the 2018 Beijing summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC), which is scheduled for September 3-4 in Beijing. Xi will also hold activities on the sidelines of the summit. The Chinese Ministry of F

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们要学的词是 delegation. Delegation 名词,代表团。Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's delegation to the World Economic Forum at Davos will offer daily yoga classes. 印度总理莫迪亲率前往达沃斯参加世界经济论坛

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

NGO Forum to Be Organized Before, During Racism Conference Joe De Capua Washington 16 Aug 2001 16:41 UTC Hundreds of non-governmental organizations are preparing a 1)forum to discuss 2)racism , 3)disc

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

Chinese foreign Minister Wang Yi has spoken with his US counterpart, John Kerry, via telephone. Various issues were discussed including strengthening cooperation and maintaining bilateral ties. Wang said China hopes the US will adhere to the One Chin

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Earlier we spoke to current affairs commentator Victor Gao. He said the dialogue serves many purposes. One of them is to coordinate major policy issues between the two countries. And the currency issue will be high on the agenda. He said, That one pu

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Chinese President Xi Jinping addressed the opening ceremony of the Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) on Monday afternoon. This year's Summit is themed China and Africa: toward an even stronger community with a shared fut

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Football Forum Podcast - 22nd August 2016 MON 22 AUG 2016 We're joined by former Leicester City defender Liam Moore on departing the Foxes.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

今天我们要学的词是 tax haven. Tax haven 避税地,避税港。EU members discussed plans for a tax haven blacklist after the release of the so-called Paradise Papers. 所谓的天堂文件公诸于众后,欧盟国家开会讨论,计划建

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃