Reporter:What is your view about New York? 记者:您对于纽约有什么看法呢? Scott:Well, what I was thinking was, we were sitting in New York City, in Manhattan, talking about stores. It's not something I brought up, but I said, I don't car

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: With the situation with layoffs and the lack of profit... why would GM want to continue to pour money into a development project such as the Volt (electric car) or any other advanced car, and will you continue to do that 记者:在很多工

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Marchs industry auto sales in the US were dismal, and forecasters outlooks are bleak. Why do you think sales will rebound later this year? What do you think the prospects of the industry will be? 记者:3月份美国的汽车销售并不理

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What do you say to those shareholders who are fed up with the stock price? 记者:那您将对那些对股票价格感到烦躁的股东们说些什么呢? Wagoner: Im a big shareholder myself; I share the frustration. Im confident that

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: How does it affect your life when your boss takes a political stand? Many people are finding out. The CEO of Nike, Mark Parker, approved an ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick, the NFL quarterback who protested police shooting

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Reporter: When you joined Google it was just a search engine. Now its redefining the way the world thinks about computing. Explain. 记者:当您加入到谷歌公司的时候,谷歌还只是一个搜索引擎,现在它却重新定义了全世界

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How did you learn those things? 记者:您是怎样学习到那些事情的呢? Smith: Through a lot of hard knocks. Learning when to stand up, when to sit down, when to shut up and when not to. I had a couple of uncles that were very h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter : How did you spend your spare time? Obviously, you were an athlete. 记者:您怎样打发自己的空闲时间呢?很明显,您以前是一名运动员。 Smith: I always loved to play sports and that was the biggest avocation I had

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How do you stay in touch with people throughout the company? 记者:您是怎样做到与公司里的员工都保持联系的呢? lger: It takes a lot of getting around. You have to see people, and not get too involved in too many extra

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Jobs: Well, you know, all I can say is that our Macintosh computer sales are growing atyou know, three to four times the rate of the rest of the industry. Andwe continue to be the leader in innovation. I think everybodys copying us. Soyou know, we're

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Schmidt: True. Google docs and spreadsheets dont work if youre on an airplane. But its a technical problem that is going to get solved. Eventually you will be able to work on a plane as if you are connected and, then when you get reconnected to the I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

\Reporter: Hello and welcome to the ABC News Shufflebrain candy for your iPod. Were dealing a special hand today. A special edition of the Shuffle. Apple rolled out the new incarnation of iTunes, which provides digital music software and an online mu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Survive in the depressed economy 渡过经济萧条期 Rosenfeld: Glad to be here. 罗森菲尔德:很高兴能够来到这里。 Reporter: Notwithstanding the fact that people have to eat no matter what the economy, is this a good time to be in th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Dunn: Ive set a couple. One, I have spent my career working in the United States, and I am going to be spending a lot of time visiting our operations in China and Europe and around the globe to get very connected to those businesses. Personally, I wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: What are you expecting as far as the shareholder vote when that happens, as far as the Bear Morgan conclusion. 记者:当股东们开始进行投票选举的时候,当最终结果还没有出来的时候,您期望会发生些什么呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

After a terrible holiday season, American clothing retailer Gap Inc. fired Chief Executive Officer Paul Pressler with a $14 million retirement package. In addition to Gap clothing stores, the 3,100-store chain includes the Old Navy and Banana Republ

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

We see New Zealand developing as a top place in the world to do business because: 我们见证了新西兰正在发展成为世界上最适合做生意的地区,因为: We have a highly educated and skilled workforce 我们拥有高学历、高技能

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

14.China Western Development 14.西部大开发 I have confidence in the large-scale development of the western region for the following reasons. First, the West is a huge area that accounts for almost two thirds of China's total land mass. It is als

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

He has been a Tesco lifer joined in as a 14 year old to stack shelves in the store run by his father, today three and a half years after his coverage chief executive, Philip Clarke reached the check out of Britain's biggest retailer, even his old bos

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Scripts: Writing was on the wall for Chuck Prince wasn't it? Writing was on the wall for Chuck prince not just related to the sub-prime crisis and the additional four maybe eight billion of asset write-downs we will see in the fourth quarter or quar

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年