Scott:I think that's very possible. We believe a carefully crafted carbon program is something that probably is inevitable and probably positive. What we would ask is that people be mindful of the general population and not be so ideological that we

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How much do you think that new push comes from, for example, the California Air Resources Board pushing you, saying youve got to do it, were going to make you do it, were going to have restrictions, were going to have quotas And how much of

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Scott:I think we do. I mean, I think that's why we did $34S billion last year. I think from a customer standpoint,we do get that credit. We don't get that credit from government or insititutions.But how else could you have withstand this onslaught? I

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: How does it feel to lose the top spot on your watch? 记者:通用汽车失去了其世界顶级汽车品牌的地位,对此您感受如何呢? Wagoner: Its not something wed relish. Weve been number one in the world for 75 years, and

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

巴宝莉CEO出任苹果首位女总裁 剑指中国市场 Burberry CEO to join Apple Angela Ahrendts was at the top of the fashion tree. Now she's leaving to lead Apple's retail arm. Jim Boulden explains. 苹果宣布任命奢侈品牌巴宝莉(Burb

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Reporter: What is the most important leadership lesson you have learned? 记者:您在领导方面所学习到的最重要的内容是什么呢? lger: What Ive really learned over time is that optimism is a very, very important part of leadership

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: Most of your growth, though, is likely to come in quickly developing countries like China. What is your strategy there? 记者:戴尔公司的发展壮大很大程度上依赖于其在发展中国家,比如中国,您在那里的策略是

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Vikram Pandit: When you look at the announcement that came outand it was a joint announcement by the FDIC, the Federal Reserve and the Treasuryit takes about Citi,but it also talks about a lot of different things. It talks about how all the regulat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: When you became CEO in 2002,what was the biggest challenge you faced and how did you overcome it? 记者:当您在2002年成为强生集团首席执行官的时候,您所面临的最大的挑战是什么?您是怎样解决的呢?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Hurd: I dont think compensation is the only thing that drives behavior. If you went into your own employees, you could ask the question. And compensation isnt the No. 1 thing that drives our employees. Sometimes they say it is, but in the end its bei

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: From an attach -rate issue, the argument out there has always been that you have to be competitive. I can put the HP peripherals or anything I want to attach to it, but if it puts me in a position where Im trying to deliver a solution and i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter:What do you mean? 记者:您的意思是什么? Palmisano: I mean we will continue to do that, but in an environment where there was so much economic uncertainty, I felt that the best thing all of us could do was to talk about how to hel

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

3. New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark, APEC CEO Summit in the Speech 3. 新西兰总理海伦克拉克在APECCEO峰会上的演讲 Now, at the beginning of the 21st century, New Zealand is taking a new approach to economic development. 现在正值

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

AS IT IS 2016-09-02 Facebook CEO Gives Pope Drone During Vatican Visit 脸书CEO梵蒂冈旅游期间拜访教皇并赠予无人机 Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg met Pope Francis at the Vatican Monday and gave him a high-tech gift -- a drone. Howe

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

I think this was synthesized from tractor fuel three days ago So instead, what I implore you to do 我猜 这是三天前用拖拉机燃料合成的 相反 我请你们去做的是 Is believe that if you make courageous choices and bet on yourself 相信

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The streets were all completely blocked off by the San Francisco Police and the U.S. Secret Service was there and Russian Security Forces were there 整条街都被旧金山警方封锁起来 满处都是美国特勤局和俄罗斯安全部队的人

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Now in the Hollywood version of my story what would happen is there'd be about three minutes where I would move to Chicago 在我的故事的好莱坞版本中 有大约三分钟时间 关于我搬到芝加哥 And I would suffer mightily probably at

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz now is testing the political waters for a possible independent bid for president. 前星巴克首席执行官霍尔德舒尔茨现正在试水政坛,看看能否以独立候选人的身份竞选美国总统。 We

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(二月)

We care about environment protection 我们关注环保 Reporter:When you started focusing on the environment at Wal-Mart, 记者:当您致力于整顿沃尔玛的环境问题时, you were under an organized attack from union-backgroups that were

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: This week, we're marking one year since the mass shooting in Parkland, Fla. We're hearing from families trying to forge a way out of their grief and survivors who have turned their pain into political activism. Today we hear abou

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台2月