英国时装公司Burberry股票持有者集体抗议为新上任的CEO所拟定的薪酬 Shareholders from the British fashion house Burberry are up in arms about a proposed pay package for its CEO. They rejected a resolution at the company's annual

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语商业新闻

AZUZ: Tens of millions of people will soon be able to see how they were affected by a data breach of their Facebook account, if they haven't already. The social media company started rolling out a tool for this Monday. Controversy erupted last month

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年6月

How did it affect your career? 那对于您的事业有怎样的影响呢? It changed me as a leader. I got really focused on: What are the big rocks that we need to move? I can still fall into some of the petty traps,but I worked really hard to

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Leadership means more responsibility for me 当领导对我来说意味着更多的责任 Reporter: Tell me about some of the leadership lessons youve learned. 记者:请跟我们说一下,您所学到的有关领导方面的内容。 Dunn: I did

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Rosenfeld: What are you going to have for lunch? If I told you I could serve you grilled cheese and a bowl of soup,wouldnt you be happy? 罗森菲尔德:你午饭准备吃什么呢?如果我告诉你,我可以为你提供烤奶酪和一碗汤,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

Reporter: It is said that the unique structure of your company has performed well. How does the joint effort work in your company ? 记者:据说,强生公司独特的公司结构运行得很好,您能说一下,你们公司共同合作的体系

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

From NPR news, this is All Things Considered. I'm Michelle Noris. and I am Robert Seagull. China has been in the news a lot lately. Its economy is booming. Its military is modernizing. But some of the country's most important changes are taking plac

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Opinion: 'National Enquirer' Publisher's CEO Could Testify About Trump And UFOs SCOTT SIMON, HOST: The reports that David Pecker, head of the company that publishes National Enquirer, received immunity to testify about those payoffs Michael Cohen han

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Former Peruvian President Alejandro Toledo said Xi Jinping's speech on China's sustainable and green development strategy impressed him. A vision, but at the same time, high doses of realism. He wants to leave for the future generations a China that

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

AZUZ: The CEO of Facebook is planning to testify on Capitol Hill about what he has called a major breach of trust. We reported last Thursday on how a Facebook app had been used to gather information on as many as 50 million users and how it had share

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年5月

Scripts: The race for the high-end consumer is on. BMW is putting in in the high gear on the green. CNBC auto reporter Phil LeBeau has this tough assignment once again this morning. Ah, I didn't even think about that, Dr. Phil, go forward, Dr. Phil.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

A tough new challenge this morning aims squarely at the embattled CEO of Microsoft, a man under fire for a comment he made about women in the work place, when discussing the issue of equal pay, the CEO told a group of women, wait for it that not aski

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

摘要:高盛CEO贝兰克梵与毕业生分享奋斗经历!从纽约最糟糕的廉租房社区到华尔街金融巨头高盛的工作环境,贝兰克梵实现了传奇般的巨大跨越。他是如何做到的?他的动力又来自何处?

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson already, of course, face charges over phone hacking, but now they have been charged under a paralleling investigation, which was into corrupt payments by journalists to public officials for information that led to stor

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

China, what's going on? Have you heard from the government? Yes, yes, we talked to them a great deal. Today? I've not talked to them today, using the excuse that I was out of the country, you know in a different country. The history was that we decid

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角