Unit 1 DIALOGUE I Back from the Summer Camp A: You know what? I've just come back from a wonderful summer camp. B: You have? Where did you go? A: Mount Tai. B: I've been there too. It's one of China's

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

-Well, I’m here at South Hampton Eaoheigh. airport on the south coast of England. It’s a small airport with destinations for their flights to the Channel Islands of Guernsey. and Jersey to Alderna

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

On they went, until they came to some woods and a red barn. 他们继续走,一直走到了一片树林和一个红色谷仓前。 Then the tired old rabbit said something again. 这时,这只疲惫的老兔子又嘀咕了一句。 What did you s

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Get up, there! said Billy Beaver to the fox. 我们往那儿走。海狸比利对狐狸说。 Away they went, and the rabbit began to walk down the hot, bumpy road. 他们走了,兔子也开始在炙热而颠簸的路上走了起来。 He walked ju

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

The phone-hacking scandal in Britain has taken a sudden new twist. NPR's Philip Reeves says the country's most senior police officer has now resigned. The scandal is spreading. Sir Paul Stephenson, head of London's Metropolitan Police, has resigned

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

[00:00.30] 11.What Courage Looks Like? [00:04.44]I know what courage looks like. I saw it on a flight I took six years ago. [00:09.11]Minutes after we were airborne, our plane began dipping wildly and one wing lunged downward. [00:15.97]The pilot soo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

From the CNN Center in Atlanta, I'm Nicole Lapin. Thanks so much for checking in with us today on this Friday. Here's a look at what's happening Now In The News. Three NYPD detectives were all acquitted on charges related to the shooting death of 23

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(四)月

作文要求:出游的方式有很多种,有的人为了节省时间乘坐飞机,有的人选择较为舒适的火车,还有的人情愿乘坐拥挤的巴士。但你们有没有想过自行车旅行也是一种不错的方式呢! 参考范文:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

访谈录,个人关系,秘诀,Did you know that there is one simple thing you can do at the beginning of any relationship to set it up for a long-term success, but most of us are afraid to do it? Hi! I'm Marie Forleo, life coach a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

1. Karl Rove put s in his fifth appearance before a grand jury investigating the leak of a CIA officer’s identity. President Bush’s deputy chief of staff and a lawyer entered the federal courthous

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

School Helps Dogs with Fear of Flying 学校帮助狗狗克服飞行的恐惧 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Today on the show we tell you about some unusual training for some exceptional animals: service dogs. T

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

尼泊尔偏远地区灾民的艰难处境 SINDHUPOLCHAK, NEPAL Nepal is still coming to grips with the full extent of the devastation and misery caused by last Saturdays magnitude 7.8 earthquake. Some of the hardest-hit communities have been cut off

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

Do you want to fly business or economy? 你想飞商务舱还是经济舱? Do you want a fixed or flexible ticket? 你想要固定机票还是弹性机票? Would you like a window or aisle seat? 你想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位? Have you

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

So what do you think? I love it! You shouldn't spoil me so. Oh, why not? Who else am I going to spoil? He met me at a party and swept me off my feet. I fell in love with the name Jasmine. You know, I've never been to San Francisco. I'll be staying wi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Fred had a red rubber ball. He kicked the ball. It flew through the air. He picked it up. He threw it against a wall. The ball came back to Fred. He kicked it with his foot again. The ball flew over the wall. He picked it up again. He bounced it on t

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

persistence/ perseverance The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of persistence. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. Persistence can help us carve out a way to success. Although the way to success is bumpy and filled with

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Teaching at schools in China's rural regions can be filled with hardships. But those who commit their lives to helping rural children realize their dreams say they are starting to witness great changes both inside and outside the classroom. Wu Bifang

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

boarding check 登机牌 plane ticket 飞机票 flight, flying 飞行 bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行 smooth flight 平稳的飞行 ramp 扶梯 altitude, height 高度 extra flight 加班 non-stop flig

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: So, Jeff, we're talking about your trip across the Amazon. So you met this guy, this Russian guy, who was going to go with you across the Amazon, and you were in Lima, Peru, so how does your journey start? Jeff: The beginning of the journey is

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ten years ago, I wrote a book which I entitled Our Final Century? Question mark. My publishers cut out the question mark. (Laughter) The American publishers changed our title to Our Final Hour. Americans like instant gratification and the reverse. (L

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习