AZUZ: Every winter, there's an international meeting in Davos, Switzerland, the World Economic Forum. It's an organization that includes politicians, businesspeople, scholars, sometimes actors, basically movers and shakers. They aimed to improve the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

Asia's budget airlines have grown rapidly in recent years. And while some are faring well, the sector faces a bumpy ride as economic turbulence hits both domestic and international travel. Asia's low-cost airlines, which took off in good economic ti

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

Todd: What were the road conditions like that you were riding on? Julia: I'd say at least half, maybe more than half were unpaved roads. Thankfully Cambodia is very flat so it wasn't so difficult. We averaged about seventy, eighty kilometres a day bu

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

By Zulima Palacio Austin, Texas 20 January 2006 watch Suspension report Electric suspensions offers more stabilility One day, exhausting car rides over bumpy terrain, with all the dangers and damaging

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(一月)

World Bank Urges Developing Countries to Brace for Long Term Volatility Emerging market economies may have weathered the 2008 financial crisis better than more advanced countries, but the World Bank warns -- it could happen again. Senior bank economi

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Tonight's speech gives the president a chance to clarify what he means by America first. Throughout his campaign, he contended the United States was getting the shaft. (SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING) PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Era

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Alice: Im really glad I let you talk me into going for a bike ride. Its been years since Ive been on a bicycle. Sam: This is the only way to travel. You get to really see the scenery and enjoy the fresh air. Alice: Hey, watch out! You almost dropped

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客