新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Curry, from three, got it 库里投三分了,进了 Crossover, step back, three pointer, bang 变向运球,后撤步,投三分 Back to back game with ten threes 连续的客场比赛投进了10个三分球 Weaving through the defenders, and put

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

It took me completely by surprise when he called my name 他们叫到我名字时,我真的完全震惊了 It just hit me right there you know that my life was saved by God 就像是,那种感情直击心灵,感觉像是上帝让我重生 He ju

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

New year, new me 新的一年,新的自己 Don't look at me Stephen Curry 别这样看着我,斯蒂芬 库里 Oh, what? You've never had a pizza for breakfast? No, not really 看什么看,你没把披萨当早餐吃过?是勒,的确没有呢

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Let's look at the amount of space that is between Andrew Bogut's feet and parquet floor as he hops from spot to spot 我们来看一个空间,就是安德鲁-博古特的脚与地板之间的空间,他在旋转跳跃的时候 That's too much gap 脚

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Words that come to my mind when I hear Black Mamba 一提起科比,我脑海里想到的就是黑曼巴 24, Number eight, man the one and only 24号,8号,前无古人 后无来者 Killer instinct, Dominating in every aspect 杀手本色,主宰一

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

What is your personal relationship with LeBron James 你个人和詹姆斯的关系怎么样呀 I mean I know him well 我和他挺熟的 All right back from my college days 上大学就和他认识了 As you go to the league, I mean, schedule is cra

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I started actually from playing the video game 其实我是玩游戏然后开始学着做招牌动作的 and I started doing these weird celebrations and that one came about I told them start using that in the game 开始做那些奇奇怪怪的庆祝,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Uh, you know, I found the right one, so didn't wanna waste any time. 然后你懂得,我遇到了对的人,就不想在浪费任何时间了 You start a family and get married and life is good with her. 就结婚、组建家庭,有她的生活很

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Now, my boys come to games, they think that's the coolest thing ever 今天我的孩子来到球场看我的比赛那是最令他们开心的事 It's tough especially on the long road trip being away for them 打比赛,尤其打客场的时候我就没

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Let's talk about the game, though, in your opinion 说到比赛,那么,在你看来 what are the keys of success for the Hornets 黄蜂今天胜利的关键是什么 going against a tough Warriors basketball team 尤其是对付勇士这样的强敌

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Bryant for the win 科比扣进致胜一球 Dear Basketball 挚爱的篮球 From the moment I started rolling my dad's tube socks 从我开始卷我父亲的长筒袜的那一刻起 And shooting imaginary game-winning shots In the Great Western Forum

I'm grateful for have this this team behind me 很感恩整个球队这么支持我 This is not possible without you guys 没有大家的支持我什么都做不了 I want everybody get a finger print on that so I can remember, you know, who I worked

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I didn't even think about that Yeah first time, cause I forget he was playing for you guys, so what about you 我都没想到这点哎,对,头一回,因为我忘了加索尔在你们队了,你呢 What about me? You are playing Clippers 我?你

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Coffee, what you want? Espresso 咖啡来吗,哪种?浓缩 TP you want any chocolate? Or tea 帕克要巧克力吗?还是茶 Manu you want another coffee? No no 马努你要不要再来一杯?哦,不了不了 That was fast. Yeah I don't lik

They say don't practice the shots you won't shoot in the game 他们说,别练比赛里用不着的投篮 They say don't pregame to Slow Jams 他们说,别在赛前听慢摇 They say don't eat sea food in Oklahoma 他们说,别来俄克拉荷马吃

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Let me introduce to you Mr Kobe Bryant 下面,有请科比布莱恩特先生上台 Alright. So I think uh... Thank you 好的。我觉得谢谢,谢谢 I think we've heard a lot of stories about shaq today 我觉得今天我们已经听到许许多多

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The bottom line is the fact that I realized that even the group of people I hung around with 最重要的是我意识到即使和我一起的那一群人 You know, I was easy for me to think that I was doing a lot, because I was doing more to try to

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

You can just hear people whispering: Drew... 你会听到人们低声细语,念着那个名字:德鲁 I wouldn't be surprised that he's as good today as he was back then 我才不会惊讶他如今球技风骚不减当年 Hold my nuts. Hold your

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂