虽然美国是很多人向往的地方,但它也有许多阴暗面。种族歧视就是美国建国以来持续的伤痛。虽然60年代在马丁路德金领导下,黑人取得了诸多权利;奥巴马也成为了美国历史上第一位黑人总

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

篮球之神迈克尔乔丹近日作为拉塞尔威斯特布鲁克进入俄克拉荷马市名人堂的介绍人,在俄城发表了一通精彩的演讲。除了称赞威少的忠诚以及打球风格之外,乔帮主还暗讽了夏天刚刚离队的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

So you are a former Complex cover star, many many years ago 您曾经上过我们complex杂志的封面,那是好多好多年前了 and in the piece, you spoke with our founder about what he called these Forest Gump moments 在那期杂志中,您和

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

About the future and about a multi-dimensional global superstar 同时詹姆斯也是为了未来,为了自己多面国际巨星的身份 who sees a limitless set of options as he builds his entertainment empire in a town that knows a leading man w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

LeBron to acertain extent it feels like every time you step between the lines, there's a certain referendum on your career and you keep going on and on 勒布朗,一定程度上来说你给人感觉每次你上场时,你的生涯都要被人说三道

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Maybe this explains why most of LeBron points come from inside of the paint 也许可以解释为什么勒布朗的得分大部分来自于禁区吧 That's a sure bet 真是有理有据使人信服 Now that we've psychoanalyzed the man 现在,我们已

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Is this the land history promised 这是如先辈所愿的土地吗 Here. Within these lines 这里,在这一根根线里 On this, concrete court 这里,混凝土场地里 This patch of turf 这里,这块草皮地上 Here, you are defined by yo

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I like him, man, he is nasty. He is one of the best player in the league 我喜欢这个家伙,他很强硬。他是这个联盟里最棒的球员之一 Home. Home is where my journey takes me 家。家是我的旅程开始的地方 I have been fel

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

There are so many emotions at the end of the season 赛季结束时,每个人都有很多感觉 Nobody likes to talk about it 但没人愿意谈论这些 But one of them is fear 其中一种感觉就是恐惧 Fear that you've come this far 恐惧路已

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Getting inside somebody's head is all, really just about competing 猜到对手的企图,只需要你竞争 I try to visualize things, the person I am guarding, rights to do 我试着想象球场上的情况,想象我防守的人,想象在场上做

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

When you're training, nothing is by chance. It's all designed 在训练的时候,所有都是按计划进行,没有偶然 Focus, strength, range of recovery, pretty much encompasses my game and my approach to basketball 注意力、力量和一系列

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

With the 2017-2018 NBA season 在即将到来的2017-2018赛季 We will see new jerseys 我们将会见证全新球衣的到来 The current NBA contract with Adidas has expired NBA与阿迪达斯所签订的球衣合作合同已经到期 And Nike has

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Kevin Durant is too weak to be the first pick 杜兰特太瘦了,不可能当状元 He's a skinny teenager who never make it in a man's league. He's soft, s-o-f-t. He's got some offensive skills, but you have to play defense 这个皮包骨头的小屁

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Doubt 质疑 Isn't the storm 不是暴雨 Doubt 质疑 Is the drizzle 是毛毛细雨 Just enough to make you stay inside 让我审视自己的内心 Second guess yourself 怀疑自己 Or quit 或者逃避 Or let them have it 或者拱手相让 Or qu

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Mental strength is everything, especially when you talk about competing at the highest level 意志决定一切,尤其是当你在最高水平的舞台竞技 We have so many great player in our league, it's physically strong, fast, quick 联盟里有

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

There was an idea 曾经有个想法 To bring together a group of remarkable people 把一群厉害的人聚在一起 To see if we could become something more 看看我们能成就什么 So when they needed us 所以当人们需要我们时 We could

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

My dreams don't live down there 我的梦想不要住在那里 That's what my granddad used to tell me 这是我爷爷一直告诉我的 When I used to walk in new projects, I look down, I see crack needles, I see bullets, I see bloodstains 当我在做

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Guarding the Greats 如何防守超级巨星 The few that seem to be touched by the basketball gods themselves 有些人,似乎得到过篮球之神的亲自传授 The challenge of guarding these basketball demigods ultimately falls on one person 防

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I've talked to Bill Russell a lot 我和比尔拉塞尔交流甚多 About what you have to deal through... 都是关于他打球时的曲折 Deal with signing with the Celtics 签约凯尔特人 Being an African American in that city, at that moment

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Belief is everything 信仰至上 Being comfortable in pressure situations is about believing that you're gonna succeed based on the time that you put into prepare 能够在高压情况下依旧泰然自若的方法就是,相信你长期以来的准备

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂