篮球英文堂 第135期:威少 俄城是我为之奋战的地方
英语课
I like him, man, he is nasty 1. He is one of the best player in the league 我喜欢这个家伙,他很强硬。他是这个联盟里最棒的球员之一
Home. Home is where my journey takes me 家。家是我的旅程开始的地方
I have been fell in love since I got here 自我来到俄城,我就一直感受到爱
You know, people of Oklahoma City, They have done nothing but welcome me with open arms 你知道吗,俄城的人们,他们张开双臂,热情地欢迎了我
Man, he means 2 a lot to the city 哥们,威斯对这个城市意义重大
Because one thing about Russel, he brings us the excitement, he brings that energy, he gives back to the community 关于拉塞尔,最关键的是,他给我们带来了兴奋感,他带来了活力,他回馈社区
Home push me to drive harder 家促使我奋勇前进
About I just think these people just care about us 这里的所有,这些人,他们关心我们
Not just basketball player. They care about us as people 人们不仅仅是关心我篮球运动员方面的生活,这些人真正关心我
He stays at Oklahoma, we love him more for his loyalty 4 他留在了俄城,我们因为他的忠诚变得更爱他了
That's what we built on loyalty, We are hard working people, man, We stay loyal 3 to whom is loyal to us 人与人之间的关系是建立在忠诚上的,我们都是些努力工作的普通人,哥们,我们忠诚于对我们忠诚的人
What is happening? Well, you guys from Oklahoma? Yeah 你们好吗?奥,你们都是来自俄克拉何马州?是的
What part of Oklahoma you all from? I am from... 是俄克拉何马州哪里的?我来自……
Where are you from? Oklahoma City 你来自哪里?俄城
A lot of people can leave the state, go elsewhere 很多球员可以选择离开这里,去别的地方
He cares more about Oklahoma than he does money 相比起金钱,他更关注俄城本身
It means world to a bunch of us 他留下来,对很多人来来说,意味着很多
Home is what I fight for 家是我为之奋战的地方
And I underatand that this is his business but I am glad he stuck around 我明白(是否续约)这是他的私事,但我很开心他留了下来
Russ, Russ, Russ, Russ, We trust 威斯,威斯,威斯,威斯,我们信任你
I am Russel Westbrook 我是拉塞尔-威斯布鲁克
This is my perfect journey 这就是我的完美旅程
adj.令人讨厌的,困难的,恶劣的,下流的
- She got a nasty knock on the head when she fell.她跌倒时头部受到严重碰撞。
- When this material burns,it flings off a nasty smell.这种物质燃烧时发出一股难闻的气味。
n.方法,手段,折中点,物质财富
- That man used artful means to find out secrets.那人使用狡猾的手段获取机密。
- We must get it done by some means or other.我们总得想办法把它干完。
标签:
篮球英文堂