明天晚上到外面吃饭怎样? Would you like to eat out tomorrow evening? 考完试后到外面庆贺一番怎样? How about a celebration after the exam? 到拐角那家老字号餐馆试一试怎样? Let's try that time-honoured restaura

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

World Cup Boosting Profits for US Businesses 足球世界杯带动消费 WASHINGTON The World Cup enters its third week of competition with the United States advancing to the next round. Spirited play by the Americans has already generated a lot of n

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

NYC's Restaurant Week: An Economic Boom in Fine Dining 纽约餐馆周--美食经济繁荣 NEW YORK Many of New Yorks fine-dining establishments take part in what is known as Restaurant Week, an event held since 1992 that offers locals and tourists t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

A: I am starving. B: Let's go get something to eat. A: Is there somewhere you wanted to go eat at? B: We can always go to the cafeteria and eat. A: I haven't eaten there before. B: The food there is pretty good. A: What kind of food do they serve? B:

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Ordering At An Italian Restaurant 在意大利餐馆点餐 A: Good evening ladies. My name is Josh and I'll be your server tonight. May I take your order? 晚上好,女士们。我是服务生Josh,为您服务。准备好要点餐了吗? B: Do

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

James: So, Michelle, let me introduce you to Maria. She' s my colleague from Brazil. Maria, this is Michelle. 米歇尔,让我给你介绍玛莉亚给你认识。她是我来自巴西的同事。玛莉亚,这是米歇尔。 Maria: Hi, Michelle. S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Pre-Listening Vocabulary triple bypass: a surgical procedure to prevent blockage to the heart flatline: to register no brain waves or heartbeat on a monitor mascot: a person or character that brings attention to a brand, team, or establishment die-ha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

accede继承 acclaim欢呼 accolade推崇 acquiesce默许 acknowledge承认 affirmative肯定的 adverse不利的 comply遵守 compliment赞扬 consensus大多数意见 coincide一致 contradict同...抵触 controversy争论 conversely相反地 endor

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

美国国家公共广播电台:在美国超市里售卖的食品,外包装上都会清楚地标明卡路里,而近来一项调查显示,当地很多连锁餐馆也开始行动起来,帮助人们减少卡路里的摄入. 餐馆菜单也标卡路里 估计

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

哈马罗坎图和本罗切在芝加哥开了一家名为Moto的餐馆,尝试新奇的烹饪法和吃法。除了新奇好玩之外,这里还有一个用意:我们能一直使用新的食品科技为人类造福吗?

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

UNIT 3 All about Me 有关我的全部 Lesson 21 What Is Your Address?你的住址是哪儿? 1.Roads,streets and avenues道路,街道和大街 I live on Park Road.我住在公园路. My school is on First Street.我的学校在第一街上. I live on

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

Katy Perry was crowned Woman of the Year at the Elle Style Awards on Tuesday night. 周二晚,凯蒂佩里被评为ELLE风尚大典年度女性。 图片1 The 29-year-old singer was presented with one of the main trophies of the night by The Voice

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:How was dinner last night? Didn't you go out with upper management to entertain some new clients? C:没错,我跟老板一起请新客户到

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

今天我们要讲的是,要是你和朋友一起出去吃饭,到最后由谁来付账的问题。在美国,要是一个朋友约你一起出去吃午饭,那当然由他付钱。然而,要是你

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

叙利亚难民涌入伊斯坦布尔部分地区变成小马士革 The Aksaray district with its cheap hotels and boarding houses, is a traditional place for exiles on the region's crises. 阿拉萨赖地区有许多价格低廉的旅馆及寄宿公寓

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

The Details of Dining Out 外出吃饭的礼节 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A: How was dinner last night? Didn't you go out with upper management to entertain some new clie

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

剧本与台词 Dad: You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup. 父亲:你就快准备好继承我的面汤的秘密配方了。 Dad: And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restau

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Go upstairs, it's on the second floor. 上楼,在二楼。 A I'll see you tonight at the restaurant about 7 o'clock. A 今晚7点在餐馆见。 B Ok, no problem. Grand Hotel at 7, at the restaurant

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Whats a holiday without a feast or a few. Chengdu city clearly had this in mind with its International Food and Tourism Festival. This years event brings a taste of the world to southwest Chinas Sichuan province. 没有盛宴的节日怎能被称为节

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年10月

I think the reason why is whenever I see somebody that can speak a different language that I don't know, I feel it's pretty attractive. The other day I went to this Mexican restaurant and this waitress approached us and said some beautiful things. Bu

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文