时间:2019-01-18 作者:英语课 分类:奥运英语


英语课

  Go upstairs, it's on the second floor.
  上楼,在二楼。


  A I'll see you tonight at the restaurant about 7 o'clock.


  A 今晚7点在餐馆见。


  B Ok, no problem. Grand Hotel at 7, at the restaurant.


  B 好的,没问题。7点在格兰德饭店的餐馆见。


  A Yes, it's the Cantonese restaurant. I forget the exact name.


  A 好的,那是一家广东餐馆。我忘了它确切的名字了。


  B Where is it exactly in the hotel?


  B 它在饭店的什么位置?


  A Go upstairs, it's on the second floor. If you want, I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby 1.


  A 上楼,在二楼。如果你愿意的话,我可以和你在楼下大堂见。


  B No, don't worry. I'll be fine. I'll find it. See you there at 7.


  B 不,不必担心。我没问题。我会找到的。7点在那里见。


  Notes 注释


  1 There are many ways to specify 2 a location or position, e.g. upstairs / upstairs; downstairs / downstairs; on the second floor / on the second floor. e.g. The restaurant is upstairs on the second floor. / The restaurant is upstairs on the second floor.


  要指出确切的地点或者位置有很多种方法,例如:upstairs / 在楼上; downstairs / 在楼下; on the second floor / 在二楼。 例如: The restaurant is upstairs on the second floor. /餐馆在二楼。.


  2 If you are in doubt about the exact detail of something, you can say: I forget . . . / I forget . . . e.g. I forget the exact name. / I forget the exact name.; I can't remember exactly. / I can't remember exactly.


  如果你对某事的细节有疑问,你可以说:I forget . . . / 我忘了 . . . 例如: I forget the exact name, / 我忘了确切的时间;或者 I can't remember exactly, / 我记不清了。


  3 If you want to reassure 3 someone, you can say: Don't worry. / Don't worry.


  如果想安慰某人,你可以说:Don't worry. /不必担心。


  Key phrases and sentences 重要的短语和句子


  I'll see you tonight at the restaurant, about 7 o'clock.今晚7点在餐馆见。


  Ok, no problem.好的,没问题。


  Grand Hotel at 7, at the restaurant.7点在格兰德饭店的餐馆见。


  Yes, it's the Cantonese restaurant.好的,那是一家广东餐馆。


  I forget the exact name.我忘了它确切的名字了。


  Where is it exactly in the hotel?它在饭店的什么位置?


  Go upstairs, it's on the second floor. 上楼,在二楼。


  If you want, I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby.如果你愿意的话,我可以和你在楼下大堂见。


  No, don't worry. I'll be fine. 不,不必担心。我没问题。


  I'll find it. See you there at 7.我会找到的。7点在那里见。



n.前厅,(剧院的)门廊
  • As he walked through the lobby,he skirted a group of ladies.他穿过门厅时,绕过了一群女士。
  • The delegates entered the assembly hall by way of the lobby.代表们通过大厅进入会场。
vt.指定,详细说明
  • We should specify a time and a place for the meeting.我们应指定会议的时间和地点。
  • Please specify what you will do.请你详述一下你将做什么。
v.使放心,使消除疑虑
  • This seemed to reassure him and he continued more confidently.这似乎使他放心一点,于是他更有信心地继续说了下去。
  • The airline tried to reassure the customers that the planes were safe.航空公司尽力让乘客相信飞机是安全的。