哈皮和毛拉的生日是在同一个月份,现在他们又回想起了小时候的生日派对时光,是有很多乐趣的那时候。 Harp : My birthday is October 13 Maura : Yup and my birthday is October 30. They probably sound really simil

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

1Praise the Lord . How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! 2The Lord builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the exiles of Israel. 3He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. 4He determines the number of

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

1By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion. 2There on the poplars we hung our harps, 3for there our captors asked us for songs, our tormentors demanded songs of joy; they said, Sing us one of the songs of Zion! 4How can we sing

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

安德鲁的家人就要过来看他了,他今天忙得不行,把公寓打扫干净准备迎接家人的到来..... Andrew: So, Harp. Whats new with you? How was your day? Harp: Ah it was pretty good. Lifes good, its pretty boring. What about you

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁和哈皮今天讨论的是朋友逝去亲人后,怎样合适地表达自己的同情 Harp: Yup. So lets get started. OK. So I want to start with talking about some pretty simple, but very important vocabulary, because talking about death

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和安德鲁今天讨论的是坏习惯...... Harp: Yes. So today were gonna bring you a Chatterbox episode, and thats where we chat. We pick a topic, and we talk about it, basically. So today, were gonna talk about something pretty interesting

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和安德鲁今天讨论的是做梦....人为什么会做梦呢 Andrew: I think, scientifically, we do dream every night, but I cant remember them very often. Harp: Yeah. I know a lot of people keep, kind of, dream journals by their bed so the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和安德鲁今天讨论的是话题是去加拿大旅游..... Harp: OK, so I think we should get started with todays episode. Andrew: Yes. And todays episode is all about travelling in Canada, but with a little twist. Harp: Yes. Were going to

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

脸书到底有多盛行,有多方便,我们来听听哈皮和毛拉是怎么说的吧。 Sample transcript Harp: So Facebook is a social networking website. You have a profile and you can put pictures up, you can invite people to different event

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

加拿大的冬天到底有多冷,哈皮和毛拉在讨论的过程里就觉得很冷,这还了得.... Harp: Were gonna break it down into escaping the winter. Maura: And then were gonna talk about hibernation, which means staying inside during t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉先前说过她要来一场公路旅行,今天是她回来的后续报道,她去了芝加哥,那里有很多她以前从没有见到过和感受过的事物,这次公路旅行对毛拉来说一定终身难忘吧。 哈皮先前买了一套

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和毛拉这期谈论的主题是选举,国民选举要注意的事情是什么呢,这是国民有效参与政事的一个有效途径。 Maura: So, today were going to do a Chatterbox episode. And that is where Harp and I get to chat about

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

日语和韩语比法语好学。真的是这样吗? Maura: Now, weve also had a little bit of experience with other languages, right? How much Korean did you learn when you lived there? Harp: When I was there, I knew a lot. I could not have a basi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

毛拉和哈皮讨论的是,英语中有很多与地点有关的英文表达。 Harp: Lets look at some space-related idioms. Maura: So, the first one is Are you from Mars? Harp: No, Im not from Mars. Im from Earth. Maura: So, you might get asked i

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

去朋友家了,想去卫生间,正确的表达应该是什么呢 Maura: And when youre in someones home, you wanna use only washroom or bathroom. You wouldnt say restroom in someones home. It just doesnt work. Harp: Its really only for public sp

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

怎样才能讲好一个故事呢,都有哪些技巧,听听哈皮和毛拉是怎么说的。 Sample Dialogue Maura: Yes. So todays topic is storytelling, or telling stories. I love to tell stories! Harp: Me too. I love listening to your stories,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Work! Love it or hate it, most of us have to do it. In this episode, Harp and Maura talk about the corporate world and what its like nowadays. Almost everyone hopes to make as much money as they can, and some people work to climb the corporate ladder

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

The idea for this episode came from a Culips listener, Igor, who thought this might be an interesting topic. He was late to meet his friend, and his friend said, Im getting old here! So heres your episode, Igor. In it, Maura and Harp talk about the i

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

《小美人鱼》插曲:Under the sea在海底 中英歌词: The seaweed is always greener In somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you Right here on the ocean floor Such wonder

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲