你的朋友里面有没有哪种笨手笨脚,经常闯祸的人呢?听上去好像是... like a bull in a china shop. 没错,bull 是公牛的意思;不过,china shop 可不是中国店,这里的china是瓷器的意思。Like a bull in a

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Britain Hopes to Join Pacific Trade Deal British officials say they hope their country will one day join the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement. 英国官员表示,他们希望英国有一天会加入跨太平洋伙伴关系贸易协定(

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

星级典句: 第一句:Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题好吗? A: Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题好吗? B: OK. 好的。 A: The i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. I'm sure it's with the boss again this time. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. There'r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

商务谈判成功四大秘诀 问一些有建设性的问题 问一些有建设性的问题是成功协商议题的基石。这是给了双方一个机会来表明双方各自在关键议题上的态度,例如目标及期望。多问一些开放式的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You've been selected for a mission which you are not to discuss with anyone outside of this room. We are engaged in a war with the Soviet Union. This war does not, for the moment, involve men in arms. It involves information. - Something important ha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: November 28, 2003 This is Bob Doughty with the VOA Special English Economics Report. The World Trade Organization is the international system for negotiating trade issues. T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

With 96% of votes counted from Sundays first round, Mr Macron has 23.9% with Ms Le Pen on 21.4%. 周日第一轮投票96%的选票已经被统计而出,马克龙得票23.9%,而勒庞得票21.4%。 Opinion polls have consistently predicted Mr Macr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The United States is deeply concerned over the recent violations of the ceasefire in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, which have resulted in multiple reported civilian and military casualties, including a young child. In a statement issued July 6, the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(7月)

At the starting of the week 在一个礼拜的开始 At summit talks you'll hear them speak 领导讲话你必须要认真的听 It's only Monday 现在只是礼拜一 Negotiations breaking down 谈判崩溃 See those leaders start to frown 领导开始

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

法国敦促美国解释间谍报告 PARIS, June 30 (Xinhua) -- French Foreign Affairs Minister Laurent Fabius on Sunday called on Washighton to explain spying allegations on European Union (EU) offices in Washington, Brussels and at the United Natio

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lufthansa has canceled 876 flights scheduled for last Wednesday because of a planned strike by the German airline's pilots. 日前,德国汉莎航空公司因飞行员计划罢工而取消了原定上周三起降的876趟航班。 The airline said

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

5 Tips for Salary Negotiations in a Down Economy 在经济低迷时期协商薪资的5大方法 Even in a down economy, you can negotiate your salary -- whether for a new job, a promotion, or a raise in your current position. The key to a successful

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

at the eleventh hour 成功的关键时刻 英文释义 At the last possible moment something can beaccomplished. 例句 I thought my long, difficult negotiations yesterday were going to end in failure, but at theeleventh hour the prospective buyer a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。)如果表示赞成,可以说:That's a good idea. (是个好主意。)或者说:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. Youll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

China's wealthiest man is throwing his massive fortune behind a plan to launch a rival to the Uefa Champions League and is offering to make Europe's top clubs even richer. 中国首富正在砸出大笔金钱,以计划给欧洲冠军联赛创造一个

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mr.Zhang. Please come and sit down. 你好,张先生。请坐。 Thank you. I'm so glad to see you again. 谢谢。很高兴再见到你。 Me too. 我也是。 I'm also pleased that we have been doing business so well with each other 我也很高兴

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

创业者需要知道的30句话 1.开公司不仅仅是为了钱。 Companies aren't just about profits 2. 即使小小的胜利,也值得庆祝。 Celebrate the small victories 3. 你要扬长避短。 Play to your strengths 4. 不要被用户的意

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是walk out。 To walk out, 有退场和罢工的意思。In Copenhagen, representatives from some developing countries walked out on climate negotiations on Monday, 一些发展中国家的谈判代表星期一退出了哥本哈

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词