关于商业经营中的诚信原则,中国自古就有货真价实,童叟无欺的八字经典,有趣的是,在英文中也有一个八字真言:NO TRICKS,从字面看来,与中文的意义非常相近。不过NO TRICKS并不仅仅代表

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Discussion about claims 索赔谈判 A:Mr. King, I'd like to discuss the indemnity clause with you. 金先生,我想和你谈谈赔偿条款的问题。 B:All right. What's your opinion. 好的,你有什么想法? A:You have probably been advis

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

The results are in, and, Americans pretty much like science. Eighty-four percent of those polled think that sciences effect on society is mostly positive. Thats the result of two phone surveys conducted by the Pew Research Center and the American As

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

UNITED NATIONS, March 25 (Xinhua) -- With the Israeli and Palestinian leaders having reiterated their commitment to a two- state solution, it is vital for the international community to help them bridge their differences and make a serious push for p

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是jeopardize。 Jeopardize, 是威胁到的意思。美国西北航空公司和达美航空公司正在进行合并的谈判,但是在合并后飞行员年资排队的问题上出现了分歧。The impasse could jeopardize

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

《Six Days》Mos Def 《六天》 Mos Def At the starting of the week 在一个礼拜的开始 At summit talks you'll hear them speak 领导讲话你必须要认真的听 It's only Monday 现在只是礼拜一 Negotiations breaking down 谈判崩溃

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是breakthrough。 Breakthrough, 是突破的意思。最近,加拿大的一组科研人员发现了一种独特的基因,可以阻止癌细胞繁殖,发展成为肿瘤。They made a significant cancer breakthrough, 他们

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是thumbs-up。 Thumbs-up, 是翘大拇指,表示满意和赞赏。 The movie got a thumbs-up from the critics, 这部影片得到了影评人的好评。 Her performance was given a thumbs-up by her coach, 她的表演得到了

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

祝你健康! To your health! 我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that! 随量! Whatever you like! 我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute. 菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yours

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是clunker。 Clunker有旧车、破车的意思。为了帮助汽车市场走出低谷,美国国会众议院批准了一项计划。The plan offers up to $4500 to consumers who trade in gas-guzzling clunkers for new models,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

MOSCOW, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- An unnamed source from the Russian Foreign Ministry expressed regret and bewilderment(困惑) over the latest reported missile launches by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Monday. The source was quoted b

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

关税术语 保护关税(Protective Tariff) 一国为保护本国的工农业而对进口商品征收的关税。保护关税的税率要高,有时高达百分之几百,实际上等于禁止进口,从而达到保护的目的。目前,虽然

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.In New Hampshire turnout appears brisk for the nation's first primary. All the presidential candidates are vying for the independent vote, making up almost half of voters in the state. Polls give the lead to John McCain on the Republican side and

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(一)月

展会常用口语200句 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Negotiation about inspection 检验商议 Good morning, Mr. Black, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods. 早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。 Great, that's what I have in mind. 太好了,我也正

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

51 We would be glad to start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 52 I\d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。 53 We are happy to be of help. 我们十分乐意

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Key Sentences (重点句子) 304.How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? 305. I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

以色列新反对派领导人会见巴勒斯坦总统 JERUSALEM, Dec. 1 (Xinhua) -- Israel's newly-elected opposition leader Yitzhak Herzog on Sunday met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah, Israeli media reported. Herzog, who repla

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A consortium led by the chief executive officer of the Chinese online search giant abandoned its bid to buy out its video-streaming operation iQiyi.com Inc after failing to reach an agreement on the transaction structure and purchase price. 由中国在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻