Lesson 11 Time Not Lost 时间没白费 Words: annotate v. 注解,注释 announce vt. 宣布,发表,通告 annoy vt. 使恼怒;打扰 annual adj. 每年的 annul v. 废除,取消 anomalous adj. 异常的,反常的,不规则的 anomaly n. 异常,不规则;异常的人或事 anonymous adj.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

7In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, and visions passed through his mind as he was lying on his bed. He wrote down the substance of his dream. 2Daniel said: In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

10In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia, a revelation was given to Daniel (who was called Belteshazzar). Its message was true and it concerned a great war. The understanding of the message came to him in a vision. 2At that time I, Daniel, mourned

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

12At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people-everyone whose name is found written in th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

9Do not rejoice, O Israel; do not be jubilant like the other nations. For you have been unfaithful to your God; you love the wages of a prostitute at every threshing floor. 2Threshing floors and winepresses will not feed the people; the new wine will

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

5King Belshazzar gave a great banquet for a thousand of his nobles and drank wine with them. 2While Belshazzar was drinking his wine, he gave orders to bring in the gold and silver goblets that Nebuchadnezzar his father had taken from the temple in J

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

当你走在街上,看到不同的汽车来来往往,就不禁的想到,同样是汽车,但几万的几十万的和上百万的车,怎么会看起来这么不一样?都是四个轮子,一个车身,却让人打眼一瞧,产生巨大的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Starting a new book is a risk, just like falling in love. You have to commit to it. You open the pages knowing a little bit about it maybe, from the back or from a blurb on the front. But who knows, right? Those bits and pieces arent always right. 读一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

许多同学都么梦想能接受国外大学的高等教育,现在不出国门就能走向世界啦! 上海纽约大学去年开始在全球范围内招生,是继纽约大学纽约校园和阿布扎比校园后,纽约大学全球教育体系中

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

同学们!世界杯至今大家熬夜看了几场球?哪个球员是你的男神?你知道你的男神名字的正确发音吗?赶快听听今天的节目吧! 克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多 本节课的重点词汇: 1. pull an all-nighter 熬

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

151 a miser for a husband The husband had always been a miser calling his wife to account for even the tiniest amounts of expenditure. He would mistrust his wifes motives behind every little thing she did, which made her feel thoroughly miserable. I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

The scourge of Malaria from (indisputable to infertile) Malaria is an infection that is often fatal and inevitably affects every part of a patients body. Recently it was reported that an intravenously inducible medicine has now come on the market. T

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 80 The Middle School Student 一个中学生 Words: duration n. 持续的时间 duress n. 强迫,监禁 dusk n. 薄暮,黄昏 dusky adj. 微暗的,肤色黑的 dwarf n. 侏儒 vt. 把。。。显得矮小 dwell vi. 居住,生活于 dwelling adj. 住处,寓所 dye n. 颜料,染料;vt

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 81 A Rubbery Steak 切不开、嚼不烂的牛排 Words: ecstasy n. 狂喜 edge n. 边缘 edible adj. 可食用的 edifice n. 宏伟的建筑物,大厦 edify v. 开导,启发 educable adj. 可教育的,可培养的 efface v. 擦掉,抹去 effective adj. 有效的,有力的 effectuate

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 61 A Crazy Criminal 神经兮兮的罪犯 Words: delay vt./n. 推迟,耽搁 delectable adj. 美味的 delegate n. 代表; vt. 委派,授权 delete vt. 删除 deleterious adj. (对身心)有害的,有毒的 deliberate adj. 谨慎的,不慌不忙的;蓄意的,故意的 delicate ad

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Lesson 73 At the Waste Disposal Plant 在废物处理厂 Words: disparate adj. 迥然不同的 disparity n. 不同,差异 dispassionate adj. 不动感情的,冷静客观的 dispatch vt./n. (紧急)派遣,分配 dispel vt. 驱散,驱逐 dispense vt. 分配,分发 dispersal n. 疏散

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

新年伊始是制定计划和目标的好时机,很多人会把读书列入新年计划当中,今天的节目就要和大家分享2019年最值得读的书。 畅销书 畅销书在英语中最常用的表达是: Best-seller:n.畅销书,畅销

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

unit 310 购买词典 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me, can you suggest a good book for me to read? A:对不起,你可以介绍一本好书给我读吗? B:Yes, they are all on the shelf. B:可以,它们都在架子上。 A:Do you have an

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a book out there. Mark: Yeah, that's right. Todd: So, do you read a lot? Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television. Todd: Ah, you're the man. Mark: Seriously, I only read. Todd: Wow, how man

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

生命在于运动,运动装备不可少,今天我们就来聊一聊运动品牌怎么读。 运动装英语怎么说? 运动装备常会用到这两个词: Sports: noun. 运动,体育 Athletic: adj. 运动的 注意:Atheltes是名词, 运

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀