A group of Belgian parents have rushed to the site of a fatal school bus crashing in Switzerland,some still unsure if their child is among the dead.The children were returning from a skiing trip in the Swiss Alps,when their coach crashed into the sid

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

This is AP News Minute. Former Virginia senator Jim Webb annouced he's dropping out of the Democratic race for president. But he says he's still considering how he might remain a voice in the campaign. Canada has a new prime minister. After 10 years

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(十)月

From NPR news in Washington, I am Jack Spear.The federal government has heed General Motors with a 35-million-dollar fine for violating safety laws. The penalty was imposed of GM handling the recalled cars with faulty egnition switches. The fact has

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

必背句型: A:Most environmental litigation involves disputes with governmental agencies. 许多环保诉讼都涉及与政府机构的争端。 B:I'm afraid I can not understood. 我恐怕不能理解。 The website involves disputes with the acti

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

China's top court has banned participants or bystanders in legal proceedings from recording or videotaping trials. The broadcast of courtroom activities live via e-mail, microblog or other forms of media has also been forbidden. Participants are also

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

1、虚伪的赞许 That's cool. 很酷哦。 That's interesting. 很有意思哦。 How interesting. 真有意思哦。 【情景一】 A: My boyfriend is a rich lawyer. He just won a billion-dollar lawsuit. 我男朋友是个有钱的律师。他刚赢

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

And then they said they didn't like the way I looked. This was in 1976, when your boss could call you in and say, I don't like the way you looked. Now that would be called a lawsuit, but back then they could just say, I don't like the way you look. W

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

牙膏是我们每个人每天都会使用的东西,但是,英国每日邮报的一篇报道说,高露洁牙膏含有一种化学物质和癌细胞增长有着联系. 高露洁牙膏与癌细胞增长有联系? The Daily Mail: It has emerged a chemic

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Lesson 86 Look Forward to 1.We are looking forward to the coming of Spring Festival . 2.I'm looking forward to my father's letter . 3.I will look forward to your reply . 4.We are looking forward to your visit . 5.I have been looking forward to the pl

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Since President Trump took office, he's been named as a defendant in more than a hundred lawsuits. Most of them involve immigration or civil rights issues. There is one that stands apart. Here's NPR's Peter Overby. PETER OVERBY,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

China's top court has banned participants or bystanders in legal proceedings from recording or videotaping trials. The broadcast of courtroom activities live via e-mail, microblog or other forms of media has also been forbidden. Participants are also

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

英国广播公司,因iOS 8升级在iPhone、iPad和iPod上所占空间过多,苹果正面临一项起诉. 苹果iOS8为什么被起诉? BBC News: Apple is facing a lawsuit for not telling users about the amount of memory required by its flagship

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

SSamsung, maker of the troubled Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, has another problem on its hands. 继盖世Note7爆炸事件后,三星日前面临又一棘手问题。 US regulators on Wednesday warned owners of certain top-loading Samsung washing machin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The health of emergency crews is in the spotlight during this anniversary of 9/11. As Zeng Siwei tells us, many are claiming the New York city has failed to help them with severe medical problems. Former police officer Richard Volpe visited Ground Z

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

今天我们要学的词组是dismiss。 Dismiss有解散的意思, 比如学校因为暴风雪而提前一个小时放学了,School was dismissed one hour early due to a snow storm. Dismiss在法律上是驳回,不予受理的意思。 美国联

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Chinese people won't be able to quench their thirst with a refreshing face book beverage, after the U.S. social networking company won a rare trademark victory against a local firm in China. 在美国社交网络Facebook公司罕见地赢得了于中国

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sports scientist Steven Dank has launched a ten-millon-dollar lawsuit against the media. His lawyers say they'll be seeking damages for defamation and loss of income. Dank had worked for Essendon which is one of the AFL clubs being investigated for t

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

Topic 1-Suicide among rural seniors Chinas elderly who live in the countryside are more prone to ending their lives as opposed to city folks in the same age group. What went wrong? Topic 2-Man Sues Blogger for Insulting Henan People A resident of Hen

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

A Florida man is arguing he created the iPhone and the iPad, and wants Apple to pay him $10 billion for stealing his idea. 美国佛罗里达州一名男子日前对苹果公司提起诉讼,要求索赔100亿美元。他宣称,iPhone和iPad都出自

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻