发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

1.有趣的漫画 My mom will make a pie for me. 我的妈妈将为我制作一个派。 My dad will make a car for me. 我的爸爸将为我制作一辆车。 My grandma will make a cake for me. 我的奶奶将为我制作一个蛋糕。 My sister w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字1B

今天我们要讲的美国习惯用语是:icing on the cake. 大家都知道,cake是蛋糕的意思, icing是用来在蛋糕上做点缀的糖霜。如果我们说一件事情是icing on the cake,那就是说好上加好。在中文里也可以说

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1.有趣的漫画 I like to eat. 我喜欢吃。 I will get a piece of cake. 我要吃一块蛋糕。 I like to eat, too. 我喜欢吃。 I will get a fish. 我要吃一条鱼。 2.写一写,说一说 3.填一填,画一画 4.本课英语单词:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2A

这周我去参加了一个老美的生日 party. 这大概也是我这一辈子到目前为止所参加过最热闹的生日 party 了! 他们把家里布置得如同童话世界一般, 而有些点子

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

今天我们要给大家讲的两个习惯用语是由两个很简单的字组成的。我们先来讲第一个:Ups and downs. 在一般情况下,up 和down都用做副词,但是在这个习惯用

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

every romance is moving and purified miles and miles i'm seeking. waiting for this kind true two lovers are doomed to meet under one big tree and no matter how different people like you and me the candle burned so soft i felt the warmth and felt it s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

unit 242 点甜品 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What will you have for dessert? A:你们来些什么甜点? B:Well, what do you have? B:你们有什么? A:Cakes, fruit and ice cream. A:蛋糕、水果和冰激凌。 B.Give me ice cream and a pie

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Is this private giggling or can anyone join? 是私事在笑,还是我也可以加入啊? What are you watching? My favorite show. 你在看什么啊?我最爱的节目。 Abby And Brittany, the show about those cute conjoined twins with two he

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

No, see, we already met Martha. We're just stopping by to say hi. 不是的,我们以前跟玛莎见过面。现在只是过来跟她问声好。 You've already met Martha. You're just stopping by to say hi. 你们以前跟玛莎见过面,现在只

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Okay, stop, stop, stop. We lost him. You know you only tagged the wall, right? 行了,停停停,甩掉他了。你知道你没喷到机器,只喷到了墙吧? Yes, I have no luck. 知道啊,我真是倒霉透了 No one has any luck... with

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

We are back with Jennifer Aniston. 我们继续 这位是詹妮弗安妮斯顿 and not only is your movie called Cake,but our birthdays are coming up really soon. 不仅仅因为你的电影叫蛋糕 还因为我们生日快到了 So we thought we'd

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

piece of cake 小菜一碟,轻而易举的事 Math is just a piece of cake for me. 数学,对我而言,就是小菜一碟。 Don't worry. It's just a piece of cake. 别担心,这只是小菜一碟。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

远离起床气 No Sugary Breakfasts 不含糖的早餐 Here's the thing about syrup-soaked pancakes, coffee cakes and muffinsthey're delicious. They really are and there's no arguing that fact. 有枫糖淋煎饼、咖啡味的蛋糕和玛芬蛋糕,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Without the cell, they are nothing more than interesting chemicals. 没有细胞,它们只是有意思的化学物质。 But without the chemicals, the cell has no purpose. 但要是没有这些化学物质,细胞就毫无用处。 As the physici

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Attention passengers. We apologize for this delay. 乘客们请注意。我们为延误深表歉意。 There is still an obstruction on the tracks ahead. 前方铁路障碍物尚未排除 It's totally like a body. They can't get it off and what not. 这

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Organized, clean, perfect. Look. Just look at it. Look at it, Max. It won't bite. 有序,干净,完美,快看。快看呀。快看嘛,麦克斯,它不会咬人 Who are you, my mother's third boyfriend? 我妈的第三任男友才说这话 A

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Just like that.If you see a news report that you think I should see. 就像那样 如果你看到一则新闻 觉得我应该看看 Please send it to me.I love these things.Here is something you should see. 请把它发给我 我好这口 下面的视频

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

December 4 12月4日 Read it! 读读看! Christmas is a busy time of year at Bertina's Bakery. 圣诞节是柏婷娜烘焙坊非常忙碌的季节, She bakes a lot of Christmas desserts. 她会烘烤很多圣诞节的甜点。 Bertina's favorite

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Yo yo. Look at that. 快看快看 That girl is workin' harder than Stephen Hawking 那妞儿干起活来比史蒂芬霍金 tryin' to put in a pair of cufflinks. 扣袖口还努力呢 Here let me help you with that. 来 我来帮你 I don't need any h

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(363) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季