After the popular TV series Eternal Love, adapted from the online novel Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Blossoms, a movie adaptation of the same book will hit Chinese theaters in the summer. 继热播电视剧《三生三世十里桃花》之后

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

近日热播剧《亲爱的翻译官》引发了热烈反响,截至目前已打破今年的收视纪录(ratingrecord)。 该剧讲述了法语系硕士乔菲在翻译天才程家阳的指导下,成长为高级翻译,两人也从欢喜冤家变成

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

热词精选:翻译官 小伙伴们,期待已久的月度热词盘点终于新鲜出炉啦!5月份出台了一些新政策,营改增、拥堵费、品质革命等事关每个小伙伴的切实生活,还有你们关注的网络视频直播也在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

美国人看什么电视节目节日期间,不少美国人呆在家里看电视。不同年龄的人看的节目也不同。青少年喜欢Sports(体育节目),著名的有College Football,College Bas-ketball(美式足球、篮球的大学校

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Chinese authorities issued new regulations to ban a number of TV networks' inappropriate hype, reported Beijing Daily. 据北京日报报道,中国政府发布了一项新规定,禁止大量电视剧不适当的炒作。 According to the rules to

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ATV现在热播的电视剧《再与你共舞》的主题曲,非常好听的! Give My Love 主唱: Edward When I look in your eyes I can see that you 當我凝視妳的眼睛我看到了 Want to be with me but you're so scared 妳想要在我身邊但你在害怕什麼 And i don't know want to say

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The production company of hit TV drama Legend of Miyue has issued a statement calling for people to stop spreading illegal downloads of the program. 古装剧《芈月传》的出品公司近日发布了一则声明,呼吁广大观众停止传播该电

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I get really excited about the 'Ode to Joy' episodes and it's a truly realistic and moving TV series, a Vietnamese fan of the series told Xinhua. 一名越南的观众在接受新华社采访时表示:我太喜欢看《欢乐颂》这部电视剧了,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The 10th Annual Asian TV Drama Conference kicks off in Kyushu, Japan on November 4th. It is not an awards show but a gathering of industry big wigs to assess and plan the future of Asian dramas. Its clearly not limited to K-dramas, but the consensus

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

December 6 is Tiffany Tang's birthday, but fans are the ones who received a big birthday surprise. 12月6日是演员唐嫣的生日,然而粉丝们却在当天收到了一份大的生日惊喜。 The actor Luo Jin, her prince from The Princess Wei

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Barack Obama's favourite TV shows: Boardwalk Empire, Modern Family and Homeland 奥巴马的最爱美剧:黑帮剧《大西洋帝国》、喜剧《摩登家庭》和反恐剧《国土安全》 Mr Obama admitted his taste in TV is a little darker th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

South Korean TV drama 'Descendants of the Sun' has boosted the number of paying viewers in China, who are accustomed to watch free shows on their phones and tablets. 韩国电视连续剧《太阳的后裔》大大提高了中国的付费观众人数,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Stress has become a part of big-city life, and a new TV series now focuses on it. 压力已经成为大城市生活中的一部分,而近日一部新的电视剧也关注到这个题材上了。 Launched on Nov 7, two episodes of the Swan Dive for

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

While shows such as CSI have proven very popular in China, the mainland never had its own homegrown medical examiner show. 尽管诸如CSI(犯罪现场调查)这类电视剧在中国非常受欢迎,但在中国本土地区一直没有国产的法

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Michael 和李华白天上了好几门课,晚饭后又做功课。李华决定到Michael 的住处 去休息一下,看一会电视。今天Michael 会教李华两个常用语:nerd 和cheesy。 M

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

大家最喜欢的电视剧是什么? 1) My favorite show is...我最喜欢的电视剧是。。 2) It's my favorite show because... 是我最喜欢的电视剧因为。。 3) My favorite character is...我最喜欢的电视角色是... 4) My favor

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Twitter has transformed into a very of-the-moment version of Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. The social media network is ablaze with the hashtag #BestTVQuotes2015, which TV fans are using to broadcast some of their favorite lines from TV shows that a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

虽然《太子妃升职记》早已播完,但喜爱它的众粉丝们的生活才刚刚开始。有的忙着关注黄桑和娘娘的微博更新,有的抓紧时间看第二遍第三遍可谓中毒太深!想知道中了某剧的毒英文怎么说

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

李少红版电视剧《红楼梦》近日终于揭开神秘面纱,有人质疑黛肥钗瘦,有人质疑铜钱妆,也有人赞其高度忠于原著。再联想到之前饱受非议的翻拍《三国》,大家不仅感叹翻拍名著日渐成风

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many Chinese might mock attempts to extract political lessons from Yanxi Palace or other recent Qing dramas drawing huge audiences, such as Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace. 很多中国人可能会嘲笑意图从《延禧攻略》或是最近大热的清

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合