Gaius说Balinor世上存在着唯一活着的Dragonlord能驯服龙,于是Merlin和Arthur启程去找Dragonlord。临行前,Gaius告诉Merlin,Balinor就是他的父亲。经过一番曲折,两人找到了Balinor,Balinor与Merlin也父子相认

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第二季

Lesson 12 Here's to WEFL! [00:-0.50]为WEFL干杯 [00:-1.00]1.Leave it on.I want to see the credits. No, [00:-1.50]让它开着吧。我想看一下演职员表。不, [00:-2.00]I want to talk.We've seen enough credits. [00:-2.50]我想聊天,我们

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

The big winners of the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards have been announced at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. AMCs Breaking Bad won the best drama series. It beat Netflix series House of Cards, which was vying to be the first online-only show to

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年09月

After revealing his ambition to become an actor last year, Cristiano Ronaldo is being lined for a sensational debut TV show role alongside Hollywood star Angelina Jolie. 在去年透露了想当演员的野心之后,克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多即将

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Whether you love happy endings or a harsh blast of reality in TV dramas, you could soon be able to decide what you get. 不论你喜欢什么类型的电视剧,大团圆结局的,还是揭露残酷事实的,很快你将能决定电视剧的剧情

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

She goes to the movie theater. The movie starts to play. A monster appears on the screen. She screams. She is scared. She continues to watch. The screen is completely black. She reaches for some popcorn. The monster screams, Boo! She jumps and drops

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

63 为电视剧人物

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

While China has started recognizing the value of soft power in expanding national interests, China's neighbor to the east, South Korea, has been using its TV dramas to further its image for quite some time now. 尽管中国已经开始意识到软实力

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Laura Carmichael in Downton Abbey, which attracted an audience of 160 million viewers. Photograph: Nick Briggs/AP 劳拉卡尔迈克尔在唐顿庄园剧照,该剧吸引了一亿六千万观众。 数百万的中国观众着迷西方电视剧1.jpg

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I was among the first batch of people to read Guo Jingmings City of Fantasy (《幻城》) back in 2003, when I was in high school. To my younger self, the story was *heart-rending, and Guos language was mind-blowingly beautiful. I amused myself by i

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If you ever feel vaguely guilty about the vast amounts of television you watch, might I suggest you cling to the findings of this study, published last week in Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts. In it, the authors claim that watching

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The TV drama The Empress of China is hot among audiences recently. Actress Fan Bingbing, who plays the role of Empress Wu Zetian, is a fabulous beauty. What did Wu Zetian, China`s only female monarch, look like in real life? Let`s explore the possibi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

第二集剧情介绍克拉克小学同学格利格酷爱昆虫。有一天晚上,格利格带着自己的昆虫伙伴到他认为的昆虫天堂去一部葡萄酒红色的大众甲壳虫汽车。然而他不知道这些昆虫受过氪星碎片辐射影响。在车里,昆虫逃向四面八方,很快就汇聚了一大群,向格利格发动进攻。从车里回来

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

艾米的父母是卢瑟公馆的仆役。十几岁的艾米暗恋着莱克斯,在日记里秘密给莱克斯写情书。当地学校里的一个小霸王特洛伊抢走了艾米的日记,当着艾米哥哥杰夫的面大肆嘲笑艾米的秘密爱情。杰夫眼中射出一线憎恶的光芒,但维护着自己的妹妹。后来,特洛伊在男生更衣室里遭

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

China is moving to curb overvaluing and over-emphasis on TV stars during the purchase and broadcast of TV dramas, according to a circular issued by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television (SAPPRFT). 根据国家新闻

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Recent news that the top broadcasting watchdog issued new guidelines restricting the making of six genres of TV serials was denied by a senior official from the watchdog group. 广电总局一位官员对近日有关该局对电视剧提出六条限制

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Descendants of the Sun is so well received in North Korea even border guards in the country secretly watch the show in their spare time, Radio Free Asia reported. 根据Free Asia电台报道,《太阳的后裔》在朝鲜收获了极高人气,甚至

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

杀虫剂大亨瑞克曼在十多年前受到流星雨辐射后,拥有了强大的说服力。他只需要握住说服对象的手,说服对象就会对他百依百顺,而且事后一点都想不起来当时情景。据此瑞克曼在商业上获得了巨大成功,他的化学工厂一家家建了起来,虽然每一家都对当地环境造成了巨大破坏。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

请看相关报道: Recent news that the top broadcasting watchdog issued new guidelines restricting the making of six genres of TV serials was denied by a senior official from the watchdog group. 广电总局一位官员对近日有关该局对电视

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Wendi: So. I wanna know why you think The Simpsons were so successful? Ken: They have a kind of humor that funny to people of all ages. It's funny to people from all different walks of life. So I guess it appeals to the masses more than any other sho

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂