栏目简介: 越年长的人越懂得腊八粥的滋味。 知识多不压身: 本期内容: different strokes for different folks 萝卜青菜各有所爱 Oh, a radish! A big radish! I will pull it out. 啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 美食英语随身听

苏斯博士双语系列 (PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 哈哈美语 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 苏斯博士Dr.Seuss经典童书绘本

Last month, I had a 91 year old hospice patient, old John who was dying of CHF. His wife had died 2 years ago, so he was alone. He had long since given up being able to care for his pet dog Pepper, a small, rat-looking, yappy dog who was 16 (112 in

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

分集介绍:你是否考虑过这样的情况,龟兔赛跑中的乌龟若要赶上兔子,就必须先到达一半的距离,接着还要通过一半距离的一半...如此下去,似乎看上去乌龟永远也无法赶上兔子。但现实证

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 麻省理工学院公开课:单变量微积分

Lesson 31 The Carnival 狂欢节 Words: carapace n. (蟹或龟等的)甲壳 carat n. (宝石重量单位)克拉 cardiac adj. 心脏的 cardinal adj. 首要的,主要的;红衣风头鸟(一种美洲鸟,雄性有深红色羽毛) cargo n. 船货,货物 caricature n. (滑稽模仿的)讽刺画 carna

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

流行1:如何辨析GRE阅读中的错误观点? GRE喜新厌旧。老观点,通常是错误观点。 同学们是否同意这个观点。我对这个观点的看法是极其肤浅。老观点后面的观点如果是作者的,才有可能认为前

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

1. Achilles and the Tortoise 1. 阿喀琉斯和乌龟 How could a humble tortoise beat the legendary Greek hero Achilles in a race? The Greek philosopher Xeno liked the challenge and came up with this paradox. 小乌龟如能跑赢希腊传奇英雄阿

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Brain tests at the age of three appear to predict a child's future chance of success in life, say researchers. 研究人员于日前表示,三岁时的大脑测试似乎预示着一个孩子未来在生活中获得成功的机会。 Low cognitive t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

one's old stamping ground 老地方 英文释义 A location where one formerly spent a lot of time. 例句 I like to revisit the caf near my university which was my old stamping ground when I was a student. 我喜欢去我的大学附近的这家咖啡

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

to break your neck to stick your neck out 美国人在讲话和写文章的时候经常用一些和人体各部份有关系的成语或俗语。今天我们要给大家介绍的两个习惯用语就是和

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

The hare and the tortoise The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

She turns on the T.V. Her favorite T.V. show is on. It is thirty minutes long. It is about the slowest animals on Earth. She has a slow animal herself. It is a turtle! The turtile is quiet and cute. It is green. She watches T.V. with her turtle.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

A longtime roller coaster fan has celebrated his 5,000th ride on a western Pennsylvania coaster over the holiday weekend and he did it with close to triple-digit rides in a single day. 一个老过山车迷在周末假期庆祝了他在宾夕法尼亚州

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For those concerned about wrinkly old skin, it might be an ingenious solution: a stretchy second skin that can make aged tissue look more youthful. 对于那些担心皱纹横生的衰老皮肤的人来说,这可能是一种独创解决方案:一种

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A new poll has revealed that wearing glasses ages people by at least three years. On average, glasses-wearers were put at 3.3 years older than they actually were in the survey of 4,000 people commissioned by the London Vision Clinic。 Those who wear

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

君生我未生,我生君已老 Carina Round Backseat Carina Round We were sleeping in for years, letting go of our friends Scaring our friends We were seeing clear and closing our eyes And our lashes intertwined The things you find in the backseat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

俚语:老啦!(女士专用语) 校园里流传着这样一种说法:大一的女生是青苹果,好看不好吃;大二的女生是红苹果,好看又好吃;大三的女生是香蕉,好吃不好看;大四的女生是西红柿,还

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【生词预览】 violent猛烈的,thunderstorm雷暴,tuck给?盖被子,tremor颤抖,sissy胆小鬼 【笑话原文】 A Big Sissy One summer evening, during a violent thunderstorm, a mother was tucking her small boy into bed. She was about

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Business. 商业。 The New York Times. 《纽约时报》。 From BBC to NYT. 从 BBC 到 NYT。 A new boss for an old paper. 老报纸,新总裁。 THE New York Times Company, an American newspaper group, has a history of ill-fated acquisitions,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

lesson 22 the old man and the dog 第二十二课 老人与狗 Look at that poor old man. He sits at the tree by the side of the road. 看那位可怜的老人。他坐在路边的树旁。 He has come a long way, and now he wants rest and food. 他走

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册