面试结束 退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

India's Textile Exports Surge after Global Quotas End 全球配额结束之后印度纺织品出口大幅拉长 India's textile exports to Western countries have surged following the abolition of glob

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

Finishing a conversation A: All right then, Ms. Montgomery. Ill get those plans over to your office by Thursday afternoon. B: Great. That will give me time to talk with my staff before I make final decision. A: Thats what I was thinking. Ill have the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

The longest recession in UK history is expected to be officially declared over today. Experts predict the beleaguered economy grew by 0.4% between October and December. The period of growth comes after a record six straight quarters of contraction. D

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Full coverage: Chinas Leaders China has become Argentinas second largest trading partner and a major source of investment. Argentina is Chinas fifth largest trading partner in Latin America. The relation is further fueled by the major economic agreem

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

In todays Business English Podcast episode, well be looking at closing down and summarizing your presentation. 在今天的英语商务播客中,我们将要看下如何结束和总结你的陈述。 A strong introduction is important to give your

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

特朗普开启亚洲行 13天访问5国 U.S. President Donald Trump is on a 13-day trip to five countries. In order, it includes stops in Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam and the Philippines. The White House says its two main objectives are addres

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年11月

I been sitting here staring At the clock on the wall And I been laying here praying Praying she won't call It's just another call from home And you'll get it and be gone And I'll be crying And I'll be begging you, baby Beg you not to leave But I'll

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Words and Expressions recognize vt.认识到;识别;承认 past-time 逝去的时光 guy n.〈美俚语〉家伙;人 decent a.1.正派的;端庄的 2.相称的;合宜的 wage n.[常

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dialogue C (A:Receiver B:Mr.Kent) A:Hello,Australian Trading Company.Can I help you? B:Hello.Yes.This is Mr.Kent of Oriental Ltd.We are interestedin the carpets advertised by y

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dialogue B (A:Philip B:Tom) A:Hello!Is that you,Tom? B:Philip!Yes,this is Tom. A:Oh,how do you know it's me? B:I'd know your voice anywhere. A:I can't believe I got hol

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Getting to know the neighbors, three years ago, the queen became the first British monarch to visit Ireland since it gained its independence. Michael D Hagens who has met her informally will be the first Irish president to receive a state welcome. It

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

it had long been his ambition to return the front line in afghanistan when he did so from the seat of the apache helicopter with 662 squadron of the end 2012.It seems it was to be his last tour of duty for queen and country. it was my main efforts ge

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has met Senegalese leaders and senior officials in Dakar. It's the final leg of a four-nation tour aimed at boosting ties with China's partners in Africa. Senegal's President Macky Sall (R) meets with China's Foreign

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich has arrived at the airport of Xian, in northwest Chinas Shaanxi Province. During his three-day trip, Yanukovych will hold talks with the countrys leaders and sign a number of bilateral agreements in Beijing. On F

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

Bangladesh Prime Minister, Sheikh Hasina, has promised to take steps to end the violence prevailing in the country, and to ensure the safety of the life and property of citizens. Hasina says her ministers would take oath Saturday, and her government

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Anti-Kiev separatists arrive in Moscow to push the agenda for eastern regions of Ukraine to join the Russian Federation. It comes after the EU and US declared self-rule referendums in Donetsk and Luhansk illegal. Pro-Russian separatist leaders who or

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Ukraine's acting president Oleksandr Tuchynov has lashed out at Russia and separatist groups in the East of Ukraine. He spoke at the start of a roundtable dialogue as part of an initiative of the organization for security and cooperation in Europe. T

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Special U.S. peace envoy George Mitchell is in Egypt as part of a push to resume Arab-Israeli peace talks. 美国和平特使乔治.米切尔正在埃及访问。这是美国推动阿拉伯世界和以色列恢复和平谈判的一部分。 George Mi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年7月

The Turkish President Abdullah Gul arrived in the Armenian capital Yerevan, the first time a Turkish head of state has visited the country. Mr. Gul was there to attend a soccer match he said could help end almost a century of mutual hostility and aid

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月