President Barack Obama has been under pressure to recast the nation's relations with Cuba and ease decades of restrictions on the Communist government. Already the president has ended travel limits on Cuban-Americans and called for new talks between

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年12月

Sec. of State John Kerry Visits Somalia 国务卿约翰 克里访问索马里 U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry traveled to Mogadishu, Somalia, Tuesday. He is the first secretary of state to visit the country while in office. U.S. officials did not

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

By CCTV reporter Zhang Nini Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has embarked on an official trip to Romania to attend an official summit. He will attend a China-Central and Eastern Europe leaders' meeting there as guest of his Romanian counterpart Victor-Vior

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年11月

JUDY WOODRUFF: And in North Carolina, the libertarian on the ballot could help tip the result. Across the country, in at least 10 races, both parties are wondering what effect independent and third-party candidates will have. Where do they have a cha

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

GWEN IFILL: Early voting has already begun in key states that could determine the balance of the Senate and the direction the nation may be heading in the final two years of the Obama presidency. One of those states is North Carolina, where a Democra

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Next: He's written books about individuals who changed the game, from Benjamin Franklin to Albert Einstein to Steve Jobs. But in his latest work, The Innovators, Walter Isaacson pulls together a story about the group of creative minds

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

GWEN IFILL: Despite new pledges of aid, international leaders provided downbeat assessments of the current battle against Ebola. The head of the World Bank said the international community community had quote failed miserably in its initial response.

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

GWEN IFILL: Now to a police shooting of a Missouri teenager that sparked racial tension, violence and looting in a Saint Louis suburb over the weekend. JEFFREY BROWN: It was all set in motion Saturday, when 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot repeated

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

238 瓦西德计划赴美访问 Wahid Plans a US VisitPatricia Nunan Jakarta 25 Jul 2001 13:43 UTC Ousted Indonesian President Abdurrahman Wahid says he plans to leave the country for the United State

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi is due to begin a week-long visit to Latin America this weekend. His trip takes in Venezuela, Argentina and Brazil. His first stop is Cuba, which has just passed a new law aimed at attracting foreign investment. Every

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

A British parliamentary delegation led by former foreign secretary, Jack Straw, has met Iranian Foreign Minister, Javad Zarif in Tehran. Long-strained ties between the two countries have warmed since the relatively moderate Hassan Rouhani was elected

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Liu: I understand this is your first visit to our company. Bob: Yes, and my first visit to your county. It has long been my wish to see with my own eyes China's achievement. And now I feel myself more than awarded. Liu: I'm so glad to hear that. Bob:

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Chinese President Xi Jinping is expected to pay a series of state visits to Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus over the coming days. During his visit to Kazakhstan, President Xi is expected to promote a series of projects as part of the Silk Road Economi

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

如何表达我们结束了 两个人情已逝,感情到了尽头...如何用英语表达感情结束了~ 1. It's over. 我们缘分已尽。 2. We are history. 我们已经结束了。 3. We are done here. 我们再无瓜葛了。 4. We are not se

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。大致分为以下几种情况:

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

巧妙结束无休止打扰的实用英语 你是否遇到过这种情况,对方正在滔滔不绝而你已经呵欠连天。都说万事开头难,可以结束也一样难哦。怎么办?这里推荐你一些实用的英语句子,记得自己用

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

用电话同外商交谈时,由于只能听到对方的声音而看不到对方的表情或姿态。因此,要想结束同他们的电话交谈,事先记住一些惯用的表达辞句,就显得极为重要的。大致分为以下几种情况:

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

惯用的表达辞句,是极为重要的。如果打电话的人较熟悉,可以说一句: Is there anything else I can do for you? ( 还 有 什 麽 我 可 以 帮 忙 的 吗 ? ) 来结束通话。如果你认识对方家人,不妨加上这

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.We can continue this conversation tomorrow. 我们可以明天继续谈。 2、What do you say if we end this conversation here? 我们就谈到这里,你看怎么样? 3、Is it alright if we finish this debate another time? 我们改天再解决这

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Formal1、We can continue this conversation tomorrow. 我们可以明天继续谈。 2、What do you say if we end this conversation here? 我们就谈到这里,你看怎么样? 3、Is it alright if we finish this debate another time? 我们改天再

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语