第一、迷你对话 A: Dont you agree that all the thieves should be punished by cutting off their fingers? 你不认为小偷该砍掉他的手指以示惩罚吗? B: Im afraid many people would turn thumbs down on it. 恐怕很多人会不赞成。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Look, its all water over the dam now. Lets leave it behind us. 看,一切都无法挽回,就别再多想了。 B: Yeah, I know, but its too hard to do. 对,我知道,但是很难做到。 A: Our eyes should look into

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: How is grandpa doing recently? 最近爷爷身体如何? B: Not good. The doctor told him not smoke again, but it just rolls off him like water off the ducks back! 不是很好,一生叫他不要再抽烟了,但是他把它

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: What did you say? 你说什么? B: I said he was nothing but a yesman. 我说他没什么了不起,只不过是个应声虫。 A: Then he become angry with you? 然后他就对你发火呢? B: Yes. 是的。 对话精讲 第一、

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

讲解文本: authentic 真实的,地道的 Are you sure the food here is authentic? It's not that good. 你确定这儿的食物地道吗?不太好吃啊。 Authentic Chinese food is my favorite. 地道的中餐是我的最爱。 疯狂练习吧

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Subject: I will keep you posted. 迷你对话 A: You will come back tomorrow from the business trip. When will you arrive at the airport? 你明天就准备结束你的商务旅行了,您什么时候到达机场。 B: I am not sure. But I should kn

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Dont goof up. 迷你对话 A: Dont goof up. This project is very important. 别出岔子,这个项目很重要。 B: I see. I will do as you say. 我知道,我会按照吩咐去做的。 地道表达 goof up 1. 解词释义 Goof是闲混的

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:We are shoo-in. 迷你对话 A: We have achieved a lot from last several project. How is the new one going? 过去的几个项目我做得很有成效,那个新项目进行得怎么样呢? B: Very well. There is no way we can lose. What

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Dont jump the gun. 迷你对话 A: Sir, I think we can ran a few chain stores in African countries. 老板,我认为我们可以在非洲国家经营一些连锁店。 B: Dont jump the gun. We need a further discussion. 不要草率行事,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Lets concentrate on big pictures. 迷你对话 A: Lets concentrate on big pictures. 我们来讨论下重点问题吧。 B: Then how about the transfer of staff members. 那人事调动问题呢? A: It will be discussed next time. 这个问

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Round everybody up. 迷你对话 A: Round everybody up. It is time for our business meeting. 大家集合,开会的时间到了。 B: OK. We will be ready. 好的,马上就好。 地道表达 round up 1. 解词释义 Round up是个固定短

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Never look down on people less superior than you. 迷你对话 A: Jame, you should not look down on people less superior thank you. You hurt the dustman just now. Jane,你不要轻视不如你的人。你刚才伤到那个清洁工了。

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Dont rock the boat. 迷你对话 A: I find your scheme is not the best; we had better use another one. 我发现你的方案不是最佳的,我们最好换另外一种形式。 B: Dont rock the boat! We have no time. Things are fine just

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:I am looking forward to meeting you face- to- face. 迷你对话 A: Our company is very interested in the electronic products of your company. 我们公司对贵公司生产的产品很感兴趣。 B: Thank you. Im looking forward to meetin

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:I am having a bad hair day. 迷你对话 A: Lets go shopping after work, OK? 下班后我们去购物,好吗? B: I will stay at home. I think I am having a bad hair day. 我想呆在家里,我今天很不顺。 地道表达 a bad hair

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Never look down on people less superior than you. 迷你对话 A: Jame, you should not look down on people less superior thank you. You hurt the dustman just now. Jane,你不要轻视不如你的人。你刚才伤到那个清洁工了。

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:I am dying to meet you. 迷你对话 A: Honey, Ive been dying to meet you. 亲爱的,我非常想见到你。 B: Me too. If only you were beside me. 我也一样啊。要是你在我身边多好呀。 地道表达 be dying to do something

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:The phone was out of whack. 迷你对话A: Hello! Is that Jane? 您好,您是Jane吗? B: Yes. Oh, it is Shirley. You have not connected me for a whole month. 是的,你是Shirley。你已经整整一个月没有联系了。 A: My phon

Subject:Have you passed the bar exam? 迷你对话 A: I want to work as a lawyer in your company. Do you think I am qualified? 我想在你的公司当律师,你看我合格吗? B: Have you ever passed the bar exam. 你通过律师资格考试了

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Let a thing slide. 迷你对话 A: Jane, I have worked so hard these days but I cannot get a raise or promotion. How frustrating! Jane,我最近努力工作这么久,既没有加薪又没有升职,我真是好沮丧呀! B: Let a thi