I am extremely privileged to be part of the Obama administration. If there ever was a time to help steer America and the world towards a path of sustainable energy, now is the time. 能够成为奥巴马政府的一员,我感到极其荣幸。如果有

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The first quote is from Martin Luther King. He spoke on ending the war in Vietnam in 1967, but his message seems so fitting for todays climate crisis, I quote: 第一段引语来自马丁路德金。这是1967年他就结束越南战争的评论,但是

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

I remember the first time I saw Robert De Niro up on screen. I was 13 years old and despite what I learned career day. I discovered that acting was in fact a profession. My father and I went to see Midnight Run and I remember my dad at the beginning

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

So what exactly is a successful life? How do you define it? Does being successful require you to amass material possessions or to wield great power? Must you be famous, or even become a celebrity? Perhaps it's more about being devoted to serving othe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

That has always been the history of progress in America. Think of the suffragists who gathered at Seneca Falls in 1848 and those who kept fighting until women could cast their votes. Think of the abolitionists who struggled and died to see the end of

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

To those--to those who are disappointed that we couldn't go all of the way, especially the young people who put so much into this campaign, it would break my heart if, in falling short of my goal, I in any way discouraged any of you from pursuing you

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We fought for the young man in the Marine Corps T-shirt who waited months for medical care and said, Take care of my buddies over there, and then will you please take care of me? 我们曾奋斗,为了那位身穿海军T恤苦等了数月医院治疗

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

So to all those who voted for me and to whom I pledged my utmost, my commitment to you and to the progress we seek is unyielding. 就让我对所有为我投票同时我发誓尽我所能来为你们奉献的人以及我们所追求的那未曾屈服的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. 我们不要陷入绝望而不能自拔。 I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

For the eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace. We have vowed that we shall not see space f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

President Pitzer, Mr. Vice President, Governor, Congressman Thomas, Senator Wiley, and Congressman Miller, Mr. Webb, Mr. Bell, scientists, distinguished guests, and ladies and gentlemen: 皮策校长、副校长、州长、国会议员托马斯、参议

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

But for all the cool things that a person can do with a PC, there are lots of other ways we can put our creativity and intelligence to work to improve our world. There are still far too many people in the world whose basic needs go unmet. Every year,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I think the great one of the greatest compliments I've ever received: I interviewed with a reporter when I was first starting out in Chicago. And then many years later, I saw the same reporter. And she said to me, You know what? You really haven't ch

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

And an interesting thing happened. The Jacques Cousteau shows actually got me very excited about the fact that there was an alien world right here on Earth. I might not really go to an alien world on a spaceship someday. That seemed pretty dark and u

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I wasn't really sure what to talk to you about today and I asked Tre and he said, Well, you know Class Day is such an important day, and I'm sure we'd love to hear some of your memories of it. And that calmed me because the truth of the matter is I h

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

These were days I will always treasure. It was as if we had been transported back to our childhood when we spent such an enormous amount of time together the two youngest in the family. Fundamentally she had not changed at all from the big sister who

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

We have all despaired at our loss over the past week and only the strength of the message you gave us through your years of giving has afforded us the strength to move forward. 一个星期以来,我们全家都生活在痛失亲人的绝望中,惟

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲