A: Where did you buy your last used car? B: I found my last one in an advertisement in the newspaper, but there are a lot of other places to look for used cars. A: Besides an advertisement, what else could I do to find a used car? B: My friend bought

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

SCENE⑤ A 七月三十日晚上七点 户外演奏会上 【我们根本没缘分】 Rose: Thank you for bringing me. This is great! 柔丝: 谢谢你带我来,太棒了! Sue: Rose, do you see?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

它创立于1995年9月,当时Omidyar的女朋友酷爱Pez糖果盒,却为找不到同道中人交流而苦恼。于是Omidyar建立起一个拍卖网站,希望能帮助女友和全美的Pez糖果盒爱好者交流,这就是eBay。令Omidyar没

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

How I Did It: The Unlikely Rise of China's Hottest Internet Tycoon 我是如何做到的马云谈创业 I rode my bike for 40 minutes every morning to a hotel with a lot of foreign tourists. I showed them around and practiced my English. Those eight

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

This is scientific American 60 second science. Im Cynthia Graber. This'll just take a minute. When eBay first came onto the scene more than a decade ago, archaeologists were petrified. Easily buying and selling antiquities online might increase the l

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

The Environmental Protection Agency has formally declared that carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions pose a public health danger. The move opens the way for regulations on such emissions from vehicles, power plants and other sources. EPA

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

According to the Finance Times of October 12, the world's three richest women are Chinese as are 11 of the top 20, showed the Hurun List of Self-Made Women Billionaires published on Thusday。 Nandani Lynton, of the China-Europe International Busines

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Idiom: Pay the piper ( take the consequence ) Hit the book: On a small scale Low-commitment Avenue Flea market Discount coupon Draw up Map out Take factor into account Test the waters by selling your items on a small scale. In the real world, it'd be

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Hello, everyone. I'm Creshon Saunders at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here's what's happening Now In The News. Huge crowds are on the streets of Pristina Kosovo, celebrating their independence from Serbia. Kosovo's Parliament made the official declara

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

GWEN IFILL:Since the earliest days of the Web, buying goods online has often come with one often-not-quite-legal perk: no sales tax. But that may be about to change. The Senate has cleared the way for a new law that would allow states to collect taxe

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

ECONOMICS REPORT - Click-Click: E-Commerce Turns Ten By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, August 05, 2005 I'm Barbara Klein with the VOA Special English Economics Report. On July sixteenth, nineteen nin

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

今天我们要学的词是auction。 Auction, 是拍卖的意思。美国的拍卖网站eBay 上无奇不有。就在前几天,Two sisters launched an auction to sell a piece of cereal that resembles the outline of Illinois, 两姐妹在eBay上拍卖

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

讲解 Todays key word is Musk Musk 麝香 Musk is a substance with a strong smell which is used in making perfume. Here is an example: Musk is used for perfumes and stimulant(兴奋剂). 麝香可以用作香料和兴奋剂。 今天我们要说的这

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

(CNN) -- Today's world increasingly challenges us to think differently about value and money. How important is your reputation? Does it have an impact on your finances? What is the currency of reputation and is it transferable or exchangeable? 来源:

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Using hobbies as a source of cash requires a slightly different mindset than collecting as a pure hobby. Here are a few areas requiring mental adjustment. 将你的兴趣爱好作为金钱的来源要比纯碎将收藏品作为爱好持稍微不同的心

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

JD.com has challenged China ecommerce rival Alibaba with the launch of a cross-border platform designed to bring foreign brands to the Chinese middle class. 中国电商集团京东(JD.com)向国内竞争对手阿里巴巴(Alibaba)发出挑战,推出

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Listening to football, noisy restaurants and our favourite tunes on the radio have helped create the perfect shopping music. These are some of the top things that help us make better shopping decisions, according to new research conducted by eBay and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

网上买菜 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hi. Have you got a personal computer? A:嗨!你有个人电脑吗? B:Certainly. What's the matter? B:有啊,干吗? A:I wonder if you often trade with others on the internet. A:我想知道你是否常

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Jobs also brought in Bill Campbell, 乔布斯还找来了比尔坎贝尔。 who had run marketing at Apple in the early 1980s and been caught in the middle of the Sculley-Jobs clash. 他曾经在20世纪80年代初负责苹果的市场部,然后卷入

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

更多网络巨头力挺苹果公司对抗FBI More of the biggest names in tech - including eBay, Google and Amazon have joined Twitter and AirBnB in backing Apple in its court battle with the FBI. 包括eBay,谷歌和亚马逊在内的更多科技巨

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻