eBay [ 原文 ] Meg Whitman: It is incredibly unique, I mean, before eBay there was no way to connect businesses and individuals on a 24-7 basis in an efficient market to trade goods and services. Int

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Searching Google by Google Part One If you're gonna look at any company, one thing you wanna look at is the leadership. And not since Microsoft, really, has the technology world seen anything quite li

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Ad Views 广告浏览 网上广告被用户下载的的次数,一般以一段时间来衡量。 Banner 网幅图象广告 以GIF,JPG等格式建立的图象文件,定位在网页中,大多用来表现广告内容,同时还可使用Java等语言

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

A: What are you doing? B: Im just looking for a nice pillow on Ebay. A: You are shopping for a pillow online? Thats absurd! B: Why? I dont have to leave the house or browse a dozen stores to find what Im looking for. This way, I just search for it on

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Nate starts to browse eBay Nate: OK. I just saw a Versace for thirty dollars. This stuff can't be real! Gilly: Most of it is. You should sign up. Nate:I'm not sure I'd want to give these people my credit card number. Gilly:Didn't you read about PayPa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Gilly and Nate are chatting on the phone Gilly: Did you like the Chanel bag that I got? Nate: You must have a rich boyfriend because that bag is so expensive! Gilly: I bought it on eBay. It was only one-tenth of the original price. And the purchase w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

eBay Inc. is the worlds leading e-commerce company. It was founded as an online auction site in 1995 called AuctionWeb by Pierre Omidyar. He said: What I wanted to do was create an efficient market, where regular people could compete with big busines

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

When eBay first came onto the scene more than a decade ago, archaeologists were petrified: easily buying and selling antiquities online might increase the looting and trafficking of archaeological treasures. Now theyre letting out a sigh of relief.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

E-Bay has agreed to pay more than 2.6 billion dollars to purchase Internet phone provider Skype. The Internet auction giant is hoping that Skype will boost its auction service by making it easier for users to communicate. NPR's Larry Abramson reports

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

By Mil Arcega Washington, D.C. 23 June 2006 Watch eBay Report eBay.com eBay, one of the biggest success stories of the dot.com era, is turning 11 years old. Economic experts say that's about middle age for many Internet start-ups. As VOA's Mil Arce

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

eBay is taking steps to try to establish itself in the Chinese market. The company has teamed up with Shanghai-based logistics service provider Winit to help Chinese vendors sell to overseas buyers. Chinese vendors using the eBay platform will be abl

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

2003年10月,乔治约翰逊成功号召人们用miserable failure(惨败)这个关键词做为链接文字,链接向美国白宫网站布什总统的个人介绍页。两个月后,在Google搜索miserable failure的时候,布什的这个个人

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Ad Views 广告浏览网上广告被用户下载的的次数,一般以一段时间来衡量。 Banner 网幅图象广告以GIF,JPG等格式建立的图象文件,定位在网页中,大多用来表现广告内容,同时还可使用Java等语言使

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

By Barry Wood San Francisco, California 29 November 2006 watch VoiceOver Internet report In September 2005 eBay, the Silicon Valley-based on-line auction site, stunned California's high-tech community by spending $2.5 billion to buy a company called

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 21 (Xinhua) -- E-commerce and online payment giant eBay announced on Monday that it has acquired New York-based technology startup Hunch, an online platform that delivers customized recommendations to users based on their individu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Low-salt,low-protein diet can prevent kidney stonesA diet low in salt and meat can dramatically reduce the risk of kidney stones,according to an Italian study that could spell the end for the low-calcium diet that doctors have been recommen

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Enterprising entrepreneurs looking to take advantage of the plastic bag 'chaos' are now selling the 'rare' items on eBay. 有点经营头脑、想趁塑料袋骚乱捞上一笔的创业者,现在都纷纷在eBay上贩卖稀有塑料袋。 Several p

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

菜鸟,用来比喻网络新手,英文中的对应词是newbie; 大虾在英文中的对应词是knowbie,表示aknowledgeableandexperiencedInternetuser。值得一提的是这两组词在各自语言中都有比较一致的相关性,中文中

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

404不知道也可这么酷! 下面这个页面您肯定不陌生令人深恶痛绝的页面无法打开显示!注意到没?在一大堆乱其八糟的无用建议中,您会发现一个数字404。对了,咱们今天就是要以404为话题,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

While reports of major hackings continue to make news, the sites you visit are safer than ever before. 虽然关于网络黑客的报道仍旧屡见不鲜,但事实是你所访问网站的安全系数比以往任何时候都高。 In fact, the web

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻