When they saw me, they said, We want a faster processor and a better mouse. 当他们看到我时,他们说:我们想要更快一点的处理器和更好一点的鼠标。 So I said, How on Earth do you know all this? 我说:你们到底是怎么

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The Office - Virus! (C0007) A: Oh great! This stupid computer froze again!That's the third time today! Hey Samuel, can you come take a look at my PC? It's acting upagain. It must have a virus or something. B: Just give me a second; Ill be right up. B

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

012 living rooms Beginner A: good morning. Im thinking about buying some new furniture for my living room. Could you help me? B: certainly. As you can see, we have several three-piece suites on sale. Feel free to sit down and test how comfortable th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

The book business hasn't changed very much in the past 500 years. Someone writes a book. Someone publishes it. And you buy it and carry it around until you're done reading it. Then if you're a book lover, you repeat this process for lots, and lots, a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

大家在逛商场的时候有没有遇到过特别热情的服务员,一直伴你左右嘘寒问暖。其实有时候你只是想随便看看,那你知道英文中随便看看怎么说嘛? 美剧原声: Mitchell: Yeah, let's see. Oh, it's fr

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Businessman Jeffrey Hollender believes being present isn't easy but it is the best way to live life I believe in mystery. I believe in family. I believe in being who I am. I believe in the power of failure. And I believe normal life is extraordinary

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年NPR美国国家公共电台

A: Woo hoo! This just might be the start of the rest of my life! B: What happened? A: Im in the market for a job! I went on a website with hundreds of job listings in the area and browsed through them until I got the names of a few employers I would

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: What else can I do for you today? 今天我还能为您做些什么呢? B: Well, I've been browsing online,but I'm not really sure what to do about payment. I would like to know what the most convenient way to do it is. 嗯,我一直在网上浏

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit48:互联网威胁个人隐私

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

So after months of rumors and speculation, the wraps have finally come off Apple's latest big idea. At a launch in San Francisco, the iPad was fanfared with typical Apple hype. It's unbelievably great, way better than a laptop, way better than a smar

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Book Store in a Tiny Rural Town Enjoys Mega Success 一间坐落在农村小镇的书店获得巨大成功分享到: MOUNT CRAWFORD, VA A bookstore in the tiny town of Mount Crawford, Virginia is nothing fancy - no comfy chairs or coffee like you fin

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(九月)

A: Can you tell me where the pots and pans are? B: Pots and pans are right over there. A: Oh, thank you. B: Could I interest you in our store credit card? A: No, thanks. I already have credit cards. B: But our credit card saves you 10 percent. A: Tha

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Moose mainly browse on trees and shrubs, but they will also sample something new. They have a soft spot for pumpkins left out after Halloween. As many as 1,000 moose may enter Anchorage in winter, snowfall here is lower than its surrounding hills and

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2013年

With only two weeks to go before Christmas, buying presents is a high priority for a lot of people. However, this year not so many people are leaving their homes to browse around the shops. These days lots of people can do their shopping in the comfo

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Do you like to shop? I actually do not like to at all. I always find that I am in a hurry, I don't enjoy looking through aisles and aisles of clothes for just one piece that I like, and I get impatient when I have to wait in line. But, one thing make

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Beginners. About half an hour away from where we live is the town of Leavenworth. It is a fairly small place, near very tall mountains and lots of forests. Nearby is a river called 'The Icicle' which is popular with tourists, kayakers, and campers. I

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Beginners. Some people say that it must be easy for me to live here, because of the language; it is the same as in England. Yes, that's right. But, there are some interesting differences. There are many sayings and spellings that are different. If yo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Beginners. One of my boys collects nutcrackers. Do you know what they are? They are very colorful, soldier dolls. They have become popular in the United States around Christmas time. You can find them in all sizes. Cass, my son, has a few small ones,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Brenda: I have to return these movies in the drop box today or Ill have late fees . Can I get you anything while Im out? Jang: Are you still renting movies from the video store ? I use a service that delivers the movies to my mailbox. There are never

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客