迈克尔?杰克逊 Childhood 童年 我们可以通过欣赏这首歌曲了解MJ的童年。 《childhood》是流行之王迈克尔杰克逊表露心声的一首抒情慢歌,曲调悠扬温婉动听,像是在倾诉着内心的感受 被誉为流行

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

A Letter of Congratulation May 10th,2008 Dear Jack, I am delighted to learn that you are going to graduate. That is one of the most joyful news I have heard for a long time. I would like to extend to you my utmost congratulations on your graduation.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby. Dianna: OK. Todd: What is your hobby? Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar. Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing? Dianna: I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

今年夏天不可以不听的女声:冯曦妤 - Joyful Day 还记得那个唱《我在那一角落患过伤风》的清纯女声冯曦妤吗?最早记住这个纯澈温柔的声音也许还是《无间道》的插曲《再见警察》,今年6月

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

超甜蜜Glee欢乐合唱团2.4男女对唱Lucky 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第四集会有很多组的合唱表演,不管是女女还是男男,听来最甜的莫过于这首Lucky,原唱是格莱美最佳男歌手Jason Mraz,新人Sam跟

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby. 黛安娜,我们来聊一聊你的兴趣爱好。 Dianna: OK. 好的。 Todd: What is your hobby? 你的爱好是什么? Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

There's a merry brown thrush sitting up in a tree; 一只欢乐的棕色画眉鸟坐在树枝上; He's singing to me! he's singing to me! 他在对我歌唱!他在对我歌唱! And what does he say, little girl, little boy? 小女孩,小男孩,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

I'm really glad to hear about your award. Congratulations! 听说你获奖了,我真的很高兴。祝贺你! I'm really glad to hear about your award. Congratulations! 听说你获奖了,我真的很高兴。祝贺你! Thanks a lot. 多谢!

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Mary is always smiling. 玛丽总是面带笑容。 Mary is always smiling. 玛丽总是面带笑容。 Yes. She's surely easy to please. 是啊。她是个知足的女孩子。 Look on the bright side. 往好的一面看。 Look on the bright side. 往

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Mary is in a good temper today. 玛丽今天心情不错。 Mary is in a good temper today. 玛丽今天心情不错。 Yes. She smiles all day. 是啊,她一整天都面带笑容呢。 Mr. Geller delights himself with the big project. 盖勒先生正

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

身为单身族,不用花心思取悦另一半,更不用为孩子的吃穿发愁,他们的生活支出应该比已婚(伴侣)族要少。可是,英国最近的一项研究发现,单身族一生的生活支出要比已婚(伴侣)族多

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Juliette Drouet to Victor Hugo Oh! Think of me, my sweet beloved, so that I may feel it and so that your joy amid your delightful family, your kind friends and admirers may not be changed into bitterness and grief for me. Think of me. of whom you are

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

欢乐女声:Lights - Last Thing On Your Mind Artist:Lights Song:Last Thing On Your Mind don't think too hard if you think it hurts that bad don't talk about it , don't let it get you down it's only one part of the story just let it go , don't

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby. Dianna: OK. Todd: What is your hobby? Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar. Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing? Dianna: I

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Rowan Atkinson, who is globally famous as Mr Bean from the British sitcom by the same title, will soon be seen in the Chinese film Top Funny Comedian The Movie. 凭借在英国情景喜剧《憨豆先生》中饰演憨豆一角而享誉全球的罗文艾

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美剧《欢乐合唱团》Diva给力大PK:Take Me Or Leave Me 美剧《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季13集中,Rachel和Mercedes进行了一场Diva PK赛~选的是百老汇经典音乐剧Rent(吉屋出租)中的这首Take Me Or Leave Me~值得

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

讲解文本: life of the party (社交场合的)活跃人物,让大家欢乐的开心果 People always invite Mary because they know she'll be the life of the party. 人们经常邀请Mary,因为Mary总能让party特别欢乐。 Mike is th

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

It doesnt interest me what you do for a living. 你以什么谋生我不感兴趣。 I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your hearts longing. 我想知道的是你因什么而痛苦,想知道你是否敢于去梦想满

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Setting Firecrackers燃放鞭炮 Lighting Firecrackers used to be one of the most important customs in the Spring Festival celebration. 放鞭炮曾是春节庆祝活动中最重要的习俗之一。 However, concerning the danger and the negative no

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening