Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This Edition The 16th Asian Games opens in central Guangzhou in a blaze of pyrotechnics as China staged the biggest sporting gala since the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Leaders of the G

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2010CRI中国国际广播电台

rc=sound/3900022.rm width=200 height=50 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin controls=

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方背诵文选

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语广播节选

Going public was an important milestone for Alibaba. The time was right. Our B2B company is established, market conditions are healthy, and management is strong. The reception proved a mainland Chinese company can list in Hong Kong and still get a ve

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

eBay Inc. is the worlds leading e-commerce company. It was founded as an online auction site in 1995 called AuctionWeb by Pierre Omidyar. He said: What I wanted to do was create an efficient market, where regular people could compete with big busines

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

-Sheldon: This sandwich is an unmitigated disaster. I asked for turkey and roast beef with lettuce and Swiss on whole wheat. unmitigated: 绝对的,十足的 disaster: 灾难 turkey:火鸡 roast:烤肉 ,烘烤 lettuce:莴苣 swiss:瑞士奶

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

Well, our projected cupcake business growth ratio isn't where I want it to be, but with autumn here. 我们小蛋糕生意的预期增长比虽然还没达到目标,但秋季马上要到了。 We have a lot of hope in the launch of our new pumpkin

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

Ooh! Late night phone call. Ring-a-ding-dang. 哇!大半夜还有电话。找人午夜寻欢哟。 Someone's gonna get their freaky freak on. 有人要胡搞瞎搞啦 It's my father. I don't judge. 是我爸啦。我很开明的。 Hey, daddy. Me?

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

1、第一类:词法(专有名词,代词,动词的习惯用法和多义词以及生词的翻译) A、 专有名词: 专有名词分为两类: 第一类是人名、地名、组织机构名等等。 Galileo 伽利略 Pearson 皮尔森 第二

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

An Oregon father learnt the hard way why children shouldn't play with smartphones when his 14-month-old daughter used his iPhone to buy a car listed on the online auction site. 一位美国父亲有一个14个月大的女儿,某天这名14个月大的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

TOKYO Tokyos main fish market ushered in the new year with an auction on Saturday that resulted in the highest price paid here, and probably anywhere, for a tuna. 东京东京主要的水产市场新年迎来开门红,在周六的拍卖会上,一条

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

A pair of Queen Victoria's knickers got collectors in a twist when they sold for a whopping 16,250 pounds at auction. The staggering price tag is believed to be a new world record for a pair of the monarch's undies. 维多利亚女王的一条内裤在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

This accident of nature holds an unrivaled place in society. Large diamonds are so rare and so prized (that) they have become the emblem of the elite. In the elegant halls of Christie's Galleries in New York City, an auction of fabulous jewels is abo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

Return of goods 退货 A: The painwork on the body of the cars has become discolored. 汽车上的外漆都褪色了。 B: We have looked into the matter and found it was due to a chemical imbalance in the paint used in spraying the vehicles. 这事我

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Well, it's quite a turn out, huh? 这是个不错的活动嘛 Well, it's quite an opportunity, actually. 事实上是个不错的机会 But regardless of the outcome of the auction, 可不管拍卖结果如何 I'm already a winner 我都是个赢家

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Italy had to pay nearly double the interest rates to borrow money in a six-month bond auction Friday, reflecting new fears about economic problems in the countries that use the common European currency. The euro currency and world stock markets also

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: A 1982 artwork by Jean-Michel Basquiat sold for a record $110.5 million at Sotheby's auction of contemporary art Thursday night. Sotheby's said the sale of Untitled was an auction record for the artist. It also set a record price for

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Golden September and Silver October is a traditional phrase in China, indicating the peak time for many businesses. But this year's season is turning out to be a sluggish one for many sectors, such as real estate, which in turn is having an impact on

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

❤ 模仿文本:No engagement ring for Elizabeth Bennet not at least on Mr Darcy's first attempt. But Jane Austen fans are celebrating the fact that a golden turquoise ring once owned by the author may be allowed to stay in the UK. An American sin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Fine-wine fraud 伪造的美酒 Chateau Lafake 法国酒庄拉法克红酒 The fine-wine boom is attracting forgers 美酒追捧热潮催生造假者 Taste is a delicate thing 味觉一种微妙的东西 WINE buffs are like art collectors. 葡萄酒爱

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列