STEVE: What do you want to do tomorrow night? KAREN: What--is tomorrow night something special? STEVE: It's Friday. We should go party. KAREN: I don't need to drink every weekend. I could be happy just staying home, you know. STEVE: Okay. Stay home

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化口语

E: are you still coming to my place for dinner tomorrow night? T: of course. Is the dinner still on? E: yes, I was just wondering how you and your roommate were planning on coming to my place. T: we were planning on walking both ways since the weathe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

sunshine in the rain 酒吧里常听到的英文歌 演唱者:Bodies without organs(BWO) 日不落英文版 When I'm in Berlin you're off to London When I'm in New York you're doing Rome All those crazy nights we spend together As voices on the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

A: Would you like to order anything else? B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check. A: Our waitress has been kind of scarce tonight, hasn't she? B: I think that is our waitress is over by the bar. Boy, the service has not been good this evening.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

bar 酒吧 catch 赶上 miss 错过 platform 站台 plenty 大量 plenty of 大量,许多 return tickets 往返票 station 站 the next train 下一班车 train 火车

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Todd: So, Alex, you're still at university. 托德:亚历克斯,你还在上大学吧。 Alex: Yes, sir 亚历克斯:是的,先生。 Todd: So, what's a typical day at university like? 托德:那大学里每天基本的生活是什么样的?

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

After picking up the prizes Joice: So, what did you win? Emily: A lousy desk lamp. And you? Joice: A bar of soap! Emily: Look at Vivian! She thinks she's the cat's meow! Joice: Why don't you go talk to her and find out what her secret was this year.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

A: May I take your drink order while you are looking over your menu? B: Yes, do you have a wine list? A: The wine list is on the second page of your menu. B: Do you have mixed drinks in this restaurant? A: Yes, we have a full bar here. B: I am not su

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

英语学习笔记: Gin [d??n] n. 金酒 Vodka ['vɑ?dk?] n. 伏特加 whisky ['w?ski] on the rocks 加冰的威士忌 Stir [st??r] vt. 搅和 Drink like a fish 喝酒喝的很多 guzzle ['ɡ?zl] v. 狂饮 liquor ['l?k?r] n. 烈性酒 lemonade [?le

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

barrage, [bə'rɑ:ʒ] n 弹幕(本军前方的密集火力网,用以掩护队伍);堰(人工障碍物,用以增加水深并分流) 【例】barraging the speaker with questions 接二连三地向演讲者提出问题 【记】bar酒吧,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

达蒙、埃琳娜和斯特凡参加学校组织的怀旧舞会,阿拉里克伺机认识了达蒙。兄弟俩设法弄明白小镇上新来的吸血鬼是谁。斯特凡为埃琳娜的家人朋友们准备了装有马鞭草的饰品以防万一。迫

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记

David Beckham moved to Beverly Hills in 2007 with his wife Victoria and their three sons, and the soccer star has no plans to move back to the UK. 万人迷大卫-贝克汉姆在2007年拖家带口,搬到了美国好莱坞的贝弗利山庄,转眼三

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

在美国领略巴西世界杯足球赛 For anyone with World Cup fever who cant make it to Brazil for the games, there are other ways to soak up the excitement - and the flavor of the country -- without missing a moment. In one of Washington, D.C.s

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年6月

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):official 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:酒吧里的驻唱歌手 语法天地(Grammar Talk):被动态用法总结

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

To get it in the neck To stick out one's neck 我们给大家介绍过两个和脖子,也就是人身体上的颈部有关的常用语。脖子在英文里就是: Neck. 今天我们再来给大家讲解

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Todd: So, Simon, you live in Japan and you were just in Germany. How is the service in restaurants different in Japan than it is in Germany? 托德:西蒙,现在你在日本生活,而之前你在德国生活过一段时间。日本餐厅和德国

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

介绍: lounge 休息厅,等候室 a room in a hotel, airport, theater, etc. where people can relax or wait You could relax in the lounge while waiting for your flight. 候机的时候你可以在休息室休息一下。 restroom 洗手间,卫生间

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):mistake 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:在酒吧 语法天地(Grammar Talk):all的用法(2)

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

如何生动描述一段场景: 2、How it started 事情的起因 John and I were just talking and then all of a sudden he got bumped into by some guy. 我和Jon正在说话,然后突然他被个人撞到了。 ① John and I were just talking.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语