Where do you go for a good time? Most of the people I know go to a pub, club or bar. Sometimes all three in one night. When I was younger I used to go pubbing and clubbing. We would all meet in a pub and have a few drinks and then go off to a club to

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

美国总公司代表Pete来北京视察,由中国雇员Jack接待。 Jack: Good evening, Pete. I trust you had a nice siesta. 皮特,晚上好。我相信你午休得很好。 Pete: Yes. It was just what the doctor ordered. 是的。这是医生要

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

Lessons 57-58 Listen and enjoy 1. cost an arm and a leg . The stereo cost me an arm and a leg . 2. ask for . You are asking for if you drive so quickly . 3. bad mouth . Lily is always bad mouthing her classmates . 4. bananas . Lee ask like he is bana

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

释义: get back to work 回到工作上 get to work 是开始工作(start working)的意思,这里加入 back 的 get back to work 表示休息了一会儿,或者因出门耽搁了一会儿,又重新开始投入工作。老板最常说的话就

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

麦克,怎么这么开心?我通过考试了,哈哈哈哈! A: Mike, did you win the lottery or something? Why the big smile? B: I'm so relieved. I just passed the bar exam. A: You did? That's great! You must be very happy now? B: That's an un

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

He wanted to wash his hands. His hands were dirty. They were dirty from the newspaper. All newspapers have black ink. The black ink got on his hands. When he rubbed his nose, he put black ink on his nose. His wife looked at him. She laughed. Why are

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Todd: OK, Tara, why don't you tell us about your first boyfriend? 塔拉,为什么不跟我们讲讲你的首任男友呢? Tara: OK, my first boyfriend, I met in my hometown. He's called Barry. He's my first real boyfriend. Yeah, I met him at a b

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

A: Can I take your drink order? B: Where is your wine list? A: The wine choices are posted on the little menu in the middle of the table. B: Do you have any mixed drinks available here? A: We can make a number of mixed drinks at our bar. B: I heard t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

Whisky and soda water, please. 请给我来一杯威士忌加苏打水。 Whisky and soda water, please. 请给我来一杯威士忌加苏打水。 Make it two, please. 请给我也来一杯。 I'll have the same. 我也要这个。 A glass of seltze

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Hey Chestnut. 嘿 栗宝 Hot as a mother right? 体温高得就跟孕妇一样 对吧 Better right? 好点了吗 打工姐妹花第一季 So hot so take off all your clothes 适宜宽衣解带 I am gettin' so hot 浑身热血沸腾 I'm gonna take my

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

斯特凡在埃琳娜和达蒙的帮助下,改掉了吸食人血的毛病。达蒙和历史老师追踪约翰的电话到了一个公寓,结果没有找到埃琳娜的生母伊莎贝尔。珍珠与约翰见了一面,告诉了他发明在达蒙手

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记

This summer vacation I got a part-time job in a snack bar. At the beginning, I couldn't do well at all often made mistakes. I was very low-spirited,father mother encouraged me a lot. So I began to try my best. Gradually, I could do a very good job. I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Jonathan: Jeff, I really don't understand how sometimes you have so much success with girls when we go out to the bar. It often seems like I'm the one sitting there and not really enjoying the conversation with the other girl's friend while you reall

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Katy Perry对专辑第五支单曲表示:我曾经告诉过身边的人一些关于我拍摄的MV的细节,他们的反应基本都是大呼惊讶,然后说肯定会在互联网上大热。我不知道该不该相信他们所说的话?在此我

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Brad和Pam邀请同事Jimmy下班后一起去酒吧,可Jimmy一再推辞,我们听听为什么。 Brad: Hey Jimmy, a couple of us are going out to Sam's Bar after work. Care to join us? Jimmy: Oh, um...thanks for the invitation, but I'm pretty ti

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Subject: I would never cry in my beer at home. 第一, 迷你对话 A: If I were you, I would never cry in my beer at home. Get some medicine first. 如果我是你的话,我就会告诉自己先去买点药,而不是在家里自我怜悯。 B:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

DUI violation 酒后驾车 Late one night a police officer was patrolling a rowdy bar to anticipate possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars before he f

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

释义: get back to work 回到工作上 get to work 是开始工作(start working)的意思,这里加入 back 的 get back to work 表示休息了一会儿,或者因出门耽搁了一会儿,又重新开始投入工作。老板最常说的话就

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Todd: You were saying that you once came across a hooligan! 托德:你说过你曾经遇到过足球流氓! Mark: Actually, I know quite a few hooligans, yeah, in my local area, there's quite a few guys who are affiliated to my teams hooligan gro

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Jonathan: Jeff, I really don't understand how sometimes you have so much success with girls when we go out to the bar. It often seems like I'm the one sitting there and not really enjoying the conversation with the other girl's friend while you reall

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂