打工姐妹花第一季 第19期:酒吧里的冲突
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
嘿 栗宝
Hot as a mother right?
体温高得就跟孕妇一样 对吧
Better right?
好点了吗
打工姐妹花第一季
So hot so take off all your clothes
适宜宽衣解带
I am gettin' so hot
浑身热血沸腾
I'm gonna take my clothes off
我要宽衣解带
You might want to keep your voice down.
你最好还是小声点
This building has three registered sex offenders 2.
这座楼有三个记录在案的性侵者
It's gettin' hot in here
这里热气腾腾
So leave all that Strokes tee shirt drama behind
让那T恤随汗去
Come on it's our night off.
拜托 今晚难得休息
Let's go get drunk in air conditioning.
我们去有空调的地方一醉方休吧
We won't even have to pay for drinks.
连酒钱都不用带
These "shotes" is gonna pay for our drinks.
这双白花花的大腿就能搞定
You are literally 3 a $5 whore right now.
你现在活脱就是个要价五块钱的妓女
Come on.
走吧
Hi Johnny.
你好 强尼
I thought I told you to keep your dumb tragic 4 ass 5 out of here.
不是叫你那悲剧肥臀离我店里远点吗
The only thing that isn't tragic about me is my ass.
老娘的屁股才不悲剧
And who's the blonde bony skank?
这个金发干瘪丑女是谁
Dude she's not in on this.
伙计 不要伤及无辜
I'm so sorry Miss. I'm Johnny I'm Max's friend.
抱歉 女士 我是麦克斯的朋友强尼
I'm Caroline. I'm freaked out.
我是被吓死的卡洛琳
This is something we do.
我俩经常这么干
To remind us of our families.
会想起我们家庭的"温馨"
Excuse me for a second.
先失陪啦
These guys tip more if I high five 'em when we talk about chicks.
跟那俩家伙击掌聊妞 他们就会多给小费
Vagina! Yeah!
阴道 万岁
Girl your bartender friend is cute.
闺蜜 你的酒保朋友蛮可爱的嘛
Look at those arms. Nice guns.
瞧他的双臂 猛男呀
He's not just a bartender this dude is legit.
他不光是个小酒保 这家伙有份正经职业
He's a street artist goes by "Jpeg".
他是街头艺术家 艺名是"电子图档"
Well right now he's cutting up limes and cleaning glasses.
现在他不照样在这儿切莱姆 洗杯子
Well you're an heiress
现在你这个富家女
who's slinging 6 burnt hash and stale toast.
不也照样跟糊掉的食物和过期的面包为伍
Touche. Douch ay.
一针见血 体无完肤
These are from the gentleman with a sweet note
那位先生赠的美酒一杯 美言一句
"nice ass nice rack."
"小俏臀 大美胸"
If that's your tequila noise
喝龙舌兰叫声就这样
God knows what your orgasm sounds like.
你高潮的时候还得了
Same face no sound.
表情一致 默不作声
Oh my God.
天啊
I can't believe it it's the girl from the 'will.
冤家路窄啊 是二手店的那骚货
I got your back gir r r.
我帮你讨回公道 姐妹儿
What is she doin'?
她要干嘛
She thinks Goodwill 7 has made her tough.
她以为去过二手店就能当悍妹子了
How are you?
你好呀
I just wanted to talk to you about that shirt at the Goodwill.
我想跟你谈谈今天在善心二手店那件T恤
See my friend really wanted it
我的朋友真的很喜欢它
and well your friend has it.
结果却被你的朋友抢走了
What are you sayin' bitch?
你说什么呢 贱货
Okay I think we might have got off on the wrong foot.
虽然初次见面时 没留下好印象
Do you want to feel my foot bitch?
那要老娘给你留一脚印象吗 贱货
Well I guess we know what your favorite word is.
看来大家都知道你的爱用词了
Those are not extensions bitch!
我这秀发可是天生的 贱货
I should break this up I should break this up.
我应该制止她们 我应该制止她们
No no no give her like four seconds to learn her lesson.
别别别 先让她挨个四秒揍才会学乖
Okay ow! All right. All right!
哎呦 放手 放手
Okay okay okay.
时间到 快去
Okay come on come on. It's okay.
好了 别闹了 没事了
n.栗树,栗子
- We have a chestnut tree in the bottom of our garden.我们的花园尽头有一棵栗树。
- In summer we had tea outdoors,under the chestnut tree.夏天我们在室外栗树下喝茶。
n.冒犯者( offender的名词复数 );犯规者;罪犯;妨害…的人(或事物)
- Long prison sentences can be a very effective deterrent for offenders. 判处长期徒刑可对违法者起到强有力的威慑作用。
- Purposeful work is an important part of the regime for young offenders. 使从事有意义的劳动是管理少年犯的重要方法。
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。
adj.悲剧的,悲剧性的,悲惨的
- The effect of the pollution on the beaches is absolutely tragic.污染海滩后果可悲。
- Charles was a man doomed to tragic issues.查理是个注定不得善终的人。
n.驴;傻瓜,蠢笨的人
- He is not an ass as they make him.他不象大家猜想的那样笨。
- An ass endures his burden but not more than his burden.驴能负重但不能超过它能力所负担的。
抛( sling的现在分词 ); 吊挂; 遣送; 押往
- You're slinging mud at me -- that's a pack of lies! 你血口喷人,不讲道理。
- The boys were slinging stones into the river. 孩子们当时正往河里投石子。