91.I need to downloadv some lessons for class. 我需要给班上 下载 一些课程。 92.My connectionw is too slow. 我的连接速度太慢了。 93.Ill get off in a couple of minutes. 我马上就断线。 94.This internetx bar is too expensive. 这个网吧太贵了。 95.I need

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

With the great number of young people who come to Beijing for work or university study, it is expected that it would have a great night life. The famous bar streets and districts like Sanlitun or Houhai cater to these youth as well as a great number

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家下册

A, show your concern about B. Youre not looking yourself these days, Jane. Whats the matter? B, respond to As concern, saying you get the holiday blues. Oh, nothing. I guess Im just a little blue after the holidays. A, ask for the reason why B is blu

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Brad和Pam邀请同事Jimmy下班后一起去酒吧,可Jimmy一再推辞,我们听听为什么。 Brad: Hey Jimmy, a couple of us are going out to Sam's Bar after work. Care to join us? Jimmy: Oh, um...thanks for the invitation, but I'm pretty ti

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

M: Ella, it's been such a long week. I'm ready to go out and party. Hey, let's go out for a night on the town. W: Gosh, you took all the word right out of my mouth. Let's go out and get crazy tonight. M: Let's go to the new club on West Street. W: Su

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

当我们面对不太熟的人,发表反对意见或是可能冒犯到对方的言语时,都会礼貌的在前面加一句无意冒犯然后再吧啦吧啦~ 那么大家知道英文中无意冒犯怎么表达吗? 美剧原声: Clementine: You

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

介绍酒店设施 我们这儿有全套一流的餐厅和酒吧。 A: Could you tell me something about the facilities in your hotel? 你能给我介绍一下酒店的设施吗? B:Of course, sir. There's a fail range of top-class restaurants and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

He wanted to wash his hands. His hands were dirty. They were dirty from the newspaper. All newspapers have black ink. The black ink got on his hands. When he rubbed his nose, he put black ink on his nose. His wife looked at him. She laughed. Why are

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

We have some tragic news to tell you about first today. It involves a shooting at a bar in Thousand Oaks, California. Here's what we know. It took place on Wednesday night at a place called Borderline Bar and Grill. Students from California Lutheran

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年11月

Lesson 22 Blue 1.Why so blue? 2.I persuaded him till I was blue in the face. 3.You came out of the blue,Mom. 4.I am in the blues. 5.She was black and blue when she was back. 6.Blues can always touch my heart. 7.I've got the blues on rainy days. 8.Don

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

北京的夜生活 Beijing Night Life 大量的年轻人来到北京工作或读大学,可以预料,北京夜生活将因之而丰富多彩。 Listen Read Learn With the great number of young people who come to Beijing for work or university study, it is expected that it would have a gr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Lucy: Hey Jeff, have you met my friend? Jeff: No, I don't think I have. Lucy: Well, this is my oldest and best friend, Marlene. She's visiting from out of town. Jeff: Hi, I'm Jeff. Marlene: Hi, it's nice meeting you. Jeff: How long do you plan to be

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

识骨寻踪第五季第18集酒吧片尾曲Sure Sign Sure Sign by Jets Overhead Contact with a friend A long time but it's never quite the same Tongue tied in my bed Laid out for another way to mend Sure sign You shouldn't go All night awake instead

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Gun threats, Edu, Allan Nyom Leicester City's blues FRI 10 FEB 2017 Kenyan footballer Clifton Miheso tells us how he was threatened at gunpoint by his club.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版