Part 10 In a pub 在酒吧 1. I'd like... 礼貌地提出要求时 Would you like... 有礼貌地提出建议时 Would you like a drink? 您要喝点什么? Yes, I'd like a glass of beer. 是的,我要一杯啤酒 want/ need 熟人之间用 I need a drink. 噢,我想和点东西 What do you

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

section 4 agree to...2 I feel like going for a drink, it's been a long day. great idea! Peter, I could use the drink. How about the new bar across road? Sounds good. The food there is fantastic too. I agree, I had lunch there last week. excellent! T

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

She was sitting in a bar. She was drinking beer. She was getting drunk. She started to talk. She started to talk too much. She talked about her cash. She talked about a lot of cash. She had thousands of dollars in her purse. She said she had $20,000

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

bargain, ['bɑ:gin] vi (与with, for连用)讲价,谈条件;n 便宜货 【例】If you bargain with them they might reduce the price 如果你讲讲价,他们可能会把价钱降低。It's a real bargain 真便宜。 【记】bar酒吧,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

bard, [bɑ:d] n 吟游诗人(凯尔特族的诗人,自编自唱酋长和英雄的传奇业绩);抒情诗人=poet 【例】the Bard (of Avon) 莎翁(莎士比亚的别称) 【记】读:吧哒-马蹄的声音。吟游诗人一般就是骑

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

A String in A Bar 绳子上酒吧 A string walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender looks at the string and says, Sorry, Dude. We don't serve strings in here. You are going to have to go somewhere else. The string is angry a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Anybody in law school? 如果有人学法律的话 I will tell you if what you are doing...if you're trying to pass the bar? 也许你正在愁怎么考过司法考试(音同酒吧) 我来告诉你怎么考过 Stop, turn around, go back in the ba

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

强尼与女友在派对上两人离开,两人在海滩发现可怕的尸骸。BAU调查组前往调查,小组发现受害人显然死于同一起事件。BAU小组经过一系列的调查分析出杀手是沙滩附近酒吧的人。罪犯麦克与

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

Welcome back to English at Work.It's an exciting day for Tip Top Trading. 欢迎回到职场英语。今天对Tip Top Trading来说是激动人心的一天。 It's launching its latest product the plastic aubergine. 公司将推出最新产品塑料茄

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

She was sitting in a bar. She was drinking beer. She was getting drunk. She started to talk. She started to talk too much. She talked about her cash. She talked about a lot of cash. She had thousands of dollars in her purse. She said she had $20,000

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Passage Three 32. A. For four months. B. For six months. C. Until he finds the girl. D. Until the girl accepts the ring. 33. A. In a crowded bar. B. Outside a crowded bar. C. In the bookstore. D. In the department store. 34. A. The man has fallen in

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

It is said that Happy hour entered civilian use in the 1960s. About fifty years ago, one of the bars in New York put up a note on the window, saying that everyday from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. would be the happy hour of the bar when drinks would be sold at h

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 走进耶鲁大学

两周两对夫妻遇害,调查得知男人都服用伟哥并强行与妻子做爱。加西亚主动接替JJ的位置,但是她工作能力还是远远不够。随着调查的进行,罪犯潜入换妻俱乐部开枪打死众多人,警察从现场

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 犯罪心理

卡塞尔和贝克特准备约会,他提前来到警局接贝克特。卡塞尔带贝克特来到海边别墅度假,可当晚的一起命案破坏了两人的兴致。卡塞尔拜托埃斯波西托、莱恩向死者的妻子了解情况,两人来

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第五季

一名男子死在了一家废弃的酒吧里,Castle 和Beckett来到案发现场寻找线索。Castle和Beckett通过死者的妻子得知死者生前在寻找所谓的蓝色蝴蝶。Castle通过一本日记发现了破案线索,原来蓝色蝴蝶

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第四季

君生我未生,我生君已老 Carina Round Backseat Carina Round We were sleeping in for years, letting go of our friends Scaring our friends We were seeing clear and closing our eyes And our lashes intertwined The things you find in the backseat

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

本期内容: Britain's highest pub, which regularly gets snowed in at its isolated location in the Yorkshire Dales, is up for sale. The 17th Century Tan Hill Inn has panoramic views and is on sale for 900,000 euros. The pub, 1,700 feet above sea l

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

On the island is a school that runs up to the 10th grade, two shops, and one restaurant.There is no steady supply of water and a sole generator that only runs for five hours per day. 在这座岛上有一所可以读到十年级的学校、两间商店

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Chinese President Xi Jinping headed for a traditional British pub on Thursday, during his state visit, indulging in a beer and a portion of traditional fish and chips with Prime Minister David Cameron. 中国国家主席习近平在英国进行国事访

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

September 30 9月30日 Read it! 读读看! Mark is not doing well today. 马克今天不舒服。 He slept fine, but he forgot an important part of his diet ─ breakfast! 他睡得还好,但是他忘记饮食里面很重要的一部分──早餐

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语