35 Complaining抱怨 Excuse me, I wonder if you could help me? 对不起,我可以请你帮个忙吗? Of course, what can I do for you? 当然,有什么我可以帮忙的? Well, I hate to have to say this, but I'm not happy with my room. 嗯,

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

C: do you need a hand? A: no, I can hadle it. Thanks anyway. C: are you sure you don't need any help? A: well, maybe just a little. I can't seem to make it fit. C: I swear, the overhead compartments on these planes just keep getting smaller and small

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

会话急救包 Are you OK there? 你那里还好吗? Is everything ok? 一切还好吗? Are you all right? 你还好吗? My computer is down. 我的电脑当机了 The fax is not working. 传真机又故障了 This printer is jammed again. 印表机又

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

Offering to help colleague 主动帮忙同事 Are you OK there? 你那里还好吗? Oh,my computer crashed again! 啊!我的电脑又当机了! Can I help? 我帮得上忙吗? That would be great! I hate working with computers! 如果你可以帮

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(四)

XIThe Doctor Takes a Hand THE DAYS WENT BY happily for the boxcar children. They found more treasures in the dump, and Henry worked every day for Dr. Moore. One noon Henry came home with some new stockings for Benny. Benny was very happy about them a

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 1 棚车少年 The Boxcar Children

Stanford University in California offers a class called Hacking for Defense. 斯坦福大学开设了100多门创业相关课程。但是在黑客防御课程中,学生们可以学习如何解决美国各部队和国防部门正面临的问题。 T

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Part One 你听不懂的 Greek gift 危险的礼物 The necklace Tony gave me is a Greek gift. He expects me to compliment him in front of the manager. Flash in the pan 昙花一现 He wrote a popular novel three years ago but it was only a flash in the pan. He h

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方语音语调视频讲解

1. turn to,求助于。 eg:We can turn to him for help. 我们可以求助于他。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

要求送药 可不可以拿点头疼药来? A:I have a terrible headache. Can you bring me something for it? 我头疼得厉害,可不可以拿点头疼药来? B: Certainly, madam. We'll bring some medicine immediately. 好的,女士,我们立

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

3.Be On Time-It's always nice when people show up at our events on time. 3.要准时。参加聚会最好要准时到。 When we invite people over for dinner at 6:30, it is not uncommon for my wife to have dinner ready at 6:30 如果我们邀请人们

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Can you recommend a toy for a 10-year-old girl? 你能给我建议一下给10岁小女孩买什么玩具好呢? Excuse me, can you recommend a toy for a 10-year-old girl? 打扰了,你能给我建议一下给10岁小女孩买什么玩具好呢?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第22期:Looking for a Seat 找座位 Y:May I sit here? Y:我可以坐这里吗? X:I'm afraid this seat is taken. X:这个座位恐怕有人坐了。 Y:Oh,is it? Thank you anyway. Y:哦,是吗?不管怎么样仍谢谢你。 X:You're welcome .Why if

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗? I'm looking for a Sharp DVD Player. 我在找夏普的DVD放映机。 Any particular model? 有指定哪个型号吗? We've sold out those. 那些我们这里已经缺货了。 They were really popular. 他们真的很受欢迎。 Will you be getting more in

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

经典句型:Could you do me a favor? 能帮个忙吗? A:Could you do me a favor? 甲:能帮个忙吗? B:What's the matter? 乙:什么事? A:My computer doesn't work. 甲:我的电脑坏了。 经典句型:Would you please help me a bit? 能帮我一下

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

My wife and I talk about our long day, meaning we had many things happen today, and maybe we are very tired, so we had a long day. 我妻子和我聊着我们漫长的一天,意思是今天我们身上发生了很多事,或者是我们很累,所以

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

3 多谢帮忙 3句英文任你选 I do appreciate your timely help. 我由衷感谢你的及时帮助。 Without you help, I don't think I could have met the deadline. 没有您的帮助,我不认为自己能按时完成任务。 We will never for

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

危言耸听者总爱吓唬人说:机器人会抢人们的饭碗。其实,它们能成为我们必不可少的好帮手,帮我们从机械而无聊的工作中解脱出来,去做更有意思的事情。罗德尼布鲁克斯指出,随着适龄

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:重释机器

Indias smartphone makers are seeking government action after a dramatic loss of market share to deep-pocketed Chinese rivals, who have been taking the countrys mobile market by storm with aggressive pricing and marketing campaigns. 在被财大气粗的

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: Hey, what's up? B: Everything's fine with me. How about you? A: I need your help. B: What do you need? A: Remember when I told you I'm going to be moving? B: Yeah, I remember. A: Do you think you could help me move? B: Sure, that shouldn't be a pr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

John was new to Los Angeles. He had never lived in a city before. He used to live on a farm. He had loved the city so far. One evening, John agreed to meet his friends in downtown L.A. He was late to their dinner. He couldn't find parking anywhere. A

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4