For some years I lived in the desert. The English patient says, I learned everything I knew there. Everything that ever happened to me that was important happened in the desert. He smiles at Hana. One feeds me morphine. One feeds me condensed milk. W

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

要是今天你想来美国大采购,你该学会哪些简单的对话呢?这次我挑选的这个主题买衣服,就是要告诉各位,有哪些会话是在买衣服的场合会用到的,从随

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Martian Sign Language 火星文手语 Just like the hip young people who use Martian (newly formed words) online, hearing-impaired kids have slang of their own. Chiu Man-ying, a teacher at the Taipei School for the Hearing Impaired, says that hearing

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

1. westerner,西方人,欧美人。 She said that although her face was oriental she was, at heart, a westerner. 她曾这样说过,虽然她有着东方人的面孔,却有着一颗西方人的心。 2. especially,特别,尤其,格外。 eg:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

加隔板 我的壁橱里能再加个隔板吗? A: Could I Save another shelf put in my closet? 我的壁橱里能再加个隔板吗? B:Yes, we can do that for you, but there is a cost / but you will have to pay for if. 没问题,我们可以给

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

4.They reduce your optionsAfter considering all available options, they would narrow the list down to the most obvious choices. 4.排除选择囊括了所有选择后,他们会缩小选择范围,直到得出最优选择。 5.Then they will make a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

1. I am rejoiced to tell you that you are employed. 很高兴通知你,你被录用了。 2. I am calling to let you know that you are selected to fill the position of Project Manager. 我是想通知你,你被我们公司录用为项目经理了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. 圣诞快乐、新年快乐。 The more, the merrier. 人越多越好,越热闹! 圣诞快乐 Artist:Mariah Carey Song:All I Want For Christmas Is You I don't want a lot for Christmas 圣诞节我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

unit 102 买邮票 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Pardon me, but I was wondering if you could break a one. A:打扰了,请问能否换一元的零钱? B:Let me look. What do you need? B:让我看看。你需要用来做什么? A:I need the chang

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

释义: take over 担负任务,占据公司 表示担负任务和工作的短语。如果对象是公司的话,take over 就表示占据公司。take over for sb 表示代替某人担负某事。I'll take over now 表示我来接管剩下的部分

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

图片1 In this episode Maura is again joined by our friend Rita. (If you dont know who Rita is you can check out her previous episodes with us by clicking here or here.) Maura and Rita discuss a couple expressions to do with time: The early bird cat

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

In 1991, Minnie Munro became the world's oldest bride aged 102. But how old was her groom - the man she married. Was he: 1991年,Minnie Munro成为世界上年龄最大的新娘(102岁),她的新郎多大年龄呢? a) 97 b) 80 or c) 83 Love Drug Yvonne: Hi, this is 6

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

We all come to the world, but why do some of us make great achievements known forever and why are they remembered forever even though they leave the world? And why do some leave the world without anything valuable to his generation and the people? E

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Tell me, when this same Pequod here had her three masts overboard in that typhoon on Japan, that same voyage when thou went mate with Captain Ahab, did'st thou not think of Death and the Judgment then? 够了,比勒达!当时大家想的只是船要

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

讲解 The key word in this drama is Diva D-i-v-a Diva 歌剧女主角,天后,女神 A diva is a highly distinguished(卓越的) female singer; You can refer to a successful and famous female opera singer as a diva. Here is an example: In my hear

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

One was short and stocky, powerfully muscled, broad shouldered, robust of limbs, the head squat, the hair black and luxuriant. 一个是身材短小,筋肉发达,两肩宽阔,躯体壮健,坚强的头颅,蓬蓬的黑发。 the mustache heav

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文广播剧

Do you know the English word to peep? If I peep at something, it means that I look at it quickly and secretly, and I hope that no-one notices. For example, I buy a birthday present for my daughter. She wants to know what the present is. But it is not

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语