And We want to tell you about the security scare that created upheaval at another American airport delaying thousands of travellers and the problem : A 65- year-old woman who had a gun in a bag, and then disappeared into the terminal. She was arreste

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

May I know the procedure of tax-refund,please? 我想了解一下退税的程序,可以吗? May I know the procedure of tax-refund,please? 我想了解一下退税的程序,可以吗? There is a detailed introduction on that board.Please have

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Would you like to make it detax? 你要办理免税的吗? Would you like to make it detax? 你要办理免税的吗? Yes,please. 是的。 Please fill in this form. 请填这个表格。 What should I do with it? 手续程序是怎么样的呢?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第35期:Check in at the Hotel 办理住宿登记 X:Good evening.Can I help you? X:晚上好,我能为您效劳吗? Y:Yes,Id like to check in,pliase.My name is Peter Wang.I have a reservation for three nights. Y:是的,我想办理住宿登记,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

办理入住 我们是否在这里办理入住手续? A: We are the American Women's Football Team, and we are here for the 15th World Football Championships. Do we check in here? 我们是美国女子足球队,前来参加 第15届世界足球锦标

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Police officer: Good morning, sir. May I help you? Benjamin: Good morning. I need a new identification card. Police officer: Why? Benjamin: My ID card is lost. Police officer: OK, did you bring your household register or residence booklet? Benjamin:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Clerk: Good afternoon, madam. How can I help you? Shirley: Well, I am a bit out of shape. I'm thinking about getting some exercises to keep fit. Clerk: Oh, that's good news for us. Shirley: So what do you provide? Clerk: First of all, we'll design a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

7 登机 3句英文任你选 To which gate shall I go? 我在哪个登机口登机? If you need the stewardess for anything , just push the call button. 如果有事要找空姐,就按这个按钮。 The restrooms are located in the front , middle

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Key Sentences(重点句子) 747.I'd like to cash this check. 我想兑换这张支票。 748.Do you have an account with us? 你在我们这儿有账户吗? 749.Will you please sign your name on the bottom line? 请你在下面底线上签上

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Machine safety 机器安全 I realise some of you are already familiar with the safety procedures for this type of machine but I'll just explain some of the basics again. First of all, make sure you know how to stop the machine before you start it. T

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

场景特点:一类是招工场景;一类是学生之间、学生和老师之间谈论工作的场景。 常见套路: (1) 托福中学生经常从事的工作 Teaching assistant, research assistant, lab assistant 各种商业部门的工作

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

【生词预览】 parrot鹦鹉,beak(鸟类的)嘴,trim修剪,apt易于 【笑话原文】 I Wont Hurt You One day, a man brought in an African Grey Parrot to have its beak and wings trimmed. The owner warned that the bird disliked these pr

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

陈先生想申请银行按揭。在物业代理王先生的推荐上,他来到银行咨询按揭手续。 A--Agent Mr. Wang 物业代理王先生B--Buyer Mr. Chen 买家陈先生C--Bank Loan Officer 银行职员A: Good morning. Let me introduce yo

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What are you planning to do after your graduation from college? 大学毕业了之后你打算做什么工作啊? Professor Wang, to be honest I do not have interests in my major now. 王老师,老实说,我不喜欢我目前的专业, I am q

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

星级典句: 第一句:Which gate should I get on board? 我应该在几号登机口登机? A: Which gate should I get on board? 我应该在几号登机口登机? B: Gate Eight. 8号登机口。 第二句:What's the gate number? 我的登机

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Air travel 飞机旅行 Please be seated 请就坐 A faster way of boarding planes could save time and money 一种更快速的登机方法可以节约时间和金钱 Sep 3rd 2011 | chicago | from the print edition THE job of the professional astroph

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please! 你好,我要开个户头! A:May I help you? 我能为您服务吗? B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please! 你好,我要开个户头。 Do you have any ID with you? 您有没有证件借我看一下? A:Do you

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Chapter 1 At the Airport 第一章 在机场 Part1 Vocabulary 第一部分 词汇 1.airport 机场 2.check-in counter 办理登机柜台 3.ticket 机票 4.passport 护照 5.visa 签证 6.boarding pass 登机证 7.morning flight 早班飞机 8.airline

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

Guest: Id like to check out. 旅客:我想办理退房。 Receptionist: Have you settled the bill? 接待员:您结账了吗? Guest: No. Id like to do that now. 旅客:还没有,我想现在结账。 Receptionist: OK, 400 Yuan please. 接待员

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Unit3:Bourding 准备登机 Y:Wed better hurry.They's boarding already. Y:我们最好快一点,大家都已在登机了。 X:OK.Lets go.But which way is Gate 20? X:好,那就走吧。但20号登机门在哪儿呢? Y:0h,here comes a man.Let's adk

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通