It had been a minute since my family left D.C. 我们一家人离开华盛顿已经有一段时间了 and we were all definitely settling into Orlando. 我们呢也全都融入了奥兰多的生活 I became my school's first black president. 我成了学

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Big windows, lots of light, finished basement. 大大的窗户,充足的光线,设备齐全的地下室 Why has this place been sitting on the market so long? 那为什么这房子这么久还没卖出去? It's a buyer's market, as we have disc

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Hey, ladies. Uh, welcome. 嘿,女士们,欢迎光临 I'm Sam. How can I help? 我是山姆,有什么可以帮忙的吗 That's not his real name. I worked in a furniture store. 这不是他的真名,我在家具店工作过 Salesmen pay for th

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

In some Asian households 在一些亚裔家庭里 science fair week is no joke. 科学成果周可是件很严肃的事 When your people invented everything 当大家发明着各种东西的时候 from gunpowder to sudafed 从火药到感冒药 nobod

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

So, a few weeks ago, my mom accidentally sold a house. 几周前,我妈不小心卖掉一栋房子 We love it. We'd like to make an offer. 我们喜欢这房子,我们愿意出价 And it was like she'd finally found her calling in life. 她好像终

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Finding your way in a new school is always tough, 想在一所新学校吃得开可不容易 especially when you don't have a crew of your own. 特别是当你孤军奋战的时候 Dude, how great is sailing? 哥们,航海感觉要多爽有多爽 Y

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Okay, you ready to do our week in review? 好的,你准备好做本周回顾了吗 It really shouldn't be called a week in review 不能管它叫本周回顾了 Because we're figuring out the upcoming week. 因为我们正在为下周做规划 Okay

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Evan, that's too much soy milk. 埃文,豆奶放太多了 We both know where this leads. 你知道会怎样的 You add too much milk, then you'll add more cereal. 豆奶又倒多了然后你又要加麦片 Then you'll need more milk, and where does

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Okay, so, Eddie chose Moesha On Tuesday, 好的,既然星期二埃迪选了《莫伊莎》 And then on Wednesday we'll watch... 然后星期三我们看 Wings. Come on, dude! 《翅膀》 得了吧 We divide the TV schedule evenly and fairly. 电视节

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Mom check it. Fresh as hell right? 妈妈,看看我,帅成一逼是不? Eddie don't say Hell. 艾迪,不许说逼 He also said Butthole In the car. 他刚才在车上还说了屁眼儿 Shut up Evan you little Chinese narc! 闭上你的嘴,埃

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第一季

Cattleman's Ranch, how mahelp you? 牧场主的牧场餐厅,有什么可以帮您 I'd like to place an order for pickup. 我要点外卖 Oh, I'm sorry. We don't do takeout. 抱歉,我们不做外卖 I'll take a rib plate with a side of your mashe

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Mom, why'd you get us the same backpacks? 妈,你为啥给我们买了一样的背包啊 We look like our aunt just found out about sewing machines. 我们看上去就像刚发现缝纫机的老阿姨一样 They were on sale... Four for one. 商场在

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

I am so excited for book club! 我们的阅读俱乐部终于开始了,我太激动了 Oh, I've been looking forward to this for weeks. 我已经期待了好几个星期了 Oh, me too. 我也是 I haven't seen you in forever. 我好久都不见你人

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Evan, I know you're nervous 埃文,我知道你第一次 about your first grown-up haircut, 剪男子汉的发型很紧张 but you're in safe hands with Reuben. 但是你完全可以放心交给鲁本 He's the best in the biz. 他是理发界翘楚

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Those girls can really elbow. 那些女孩儿真的很会用手肘撞人 Can anyone tell me what this is? 有人能告诉我这是什么吗 Nope. 不对 I know what it is, but I want you 我知道这是什么,但我想要你先说 to say it first s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Man, the Olympics are amazing. 奥运会太赞了 We are watching history being made. 我们见证了历史性的一刻 You said the same thing 迷你高尔夫开幕仪式上 at the grand opening of that mini-golf place. 你也是这么说的 Mm-hmm.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

Emery, we're gonna be late for dinner at honey and Marvin's. 埃默里,我们要去哈妮和马文家吃晚饭的,要迟到了 Why aren't you ready? 你怎么还没好 Sorry. Just give me one second. 抱歉,再等多一下 I'm almost done with

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Why does your mother have to announce 为什么你妈妈要在一大早五点半 Who's hosting thanksgiving at 5:30 in the morning? 通知今年的感恩节聚会由谁举办 It's her ritual, Louis. 这是她的习惯,路易斯 She wakes up at 4:00

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Amazing, right? 美爆了,对吧 I printed up new flyers for our investment property. 我给我们共同投资的房子打印了新传单 Honey and I signing off on the final house renovation today. 我和哈妮今天终于敲定了房子最后的装

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

The hell is this? 这个是什么鬼 I know. I got one, too. 我知道,我也收到了一封 I used to work at little Caesars, 我在小凯撒披萨店打过工 And now they send me coupons! 现在他们给我寄了些优惠券 They've come a long

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季